• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What do you think of this Hot Toys Wonder Women Golden Armor

Airbus Jr

Banned
What do you guys think of this WW Golden Armor?

Dm2yVHt.jpg

8ezUcCt.jpg

PNmVnkF.jpg

ssOrg2f.jpg

2CDW8Yi.jpg

T6ssLZK.jpg

Last edited:
F

Foamy

Unconfirmed Member
I think the armour looks good but the wings baffle me.

ManaByte

If anyone wants to know why she has the armor:

Maxwell Lord has a stone that grants wishes. But when a wish is granted something is taken away. Diana wishes for Steve Trevor back, but in exchange she loses her powers. Thus the armor. She gets her powers back by letting him die again (it’s the sequel’s version of the first movie’s “No Mans Land” scene)

Nester99

Armor looks cool,

Face looks neither like Gal or the Comics IMO.
Without the lasso would not even know it was WW

cryptoadam

Banned
Thanks for the reminder that we can look forward to 1000000 “Gal Gadot kills babies” hot takes in August.

Well if they mean because of all the jerking off then they would be right. But i think oki boomer girl has probably got more nuts busted lol.

Grinchy

Banned
Too nerdy for me. I dont understand the adult action figure craze.
Yeah, it's a bit weird. I imagine it goes pretty well with the collectors of adult colored sneakers that look like something that a 10 year old would think makes him jump higher and run faster.

highrider

Banned
I like all of these super detailed figures. Some might have art style or color scheme I’m not crazy about but in general I find them really cool and would totally have a few if I ever threw down and tried to really have a nice man cave.

Tigerlord

No wonder that armor looks familiar! It's the "Power of Hera 2020" armor set in DC Universe online!
My character has that armor.

Cravis

Looks good. Hot Toys very rarely disappoints. Sadly they’re too rich for my blood. I only own one Hot Toys fig; the deluxe version of Ledgers Joker. Would have loved to get the Nicholson version to display along side it.

ManaByte

I have thought about this for two weeks and I've decided I'm really, really into it. Hope the movie's decent.

Did you like the first one? This one is basically a sequel to that while taking one story element from Superman II and not having the big CGI boss fight the original was criticized for.

Top Bottom