• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What do you think Trump's chances are of reversing the election decision?

How likely is Trump's legal challenge to succeed?

• Highly unlikely (0-24%)

Votes: 197 65.4%
  • Unlikely (25-49%)

Votes: 38 12.6%
  • Even (50%)

Votes: 22 7.3%
  • Likely (51-75%)

Votes: 20 6.6%
  • Highly Likely (76-100%)

Votes: 24 8.0%

• Total voters

Catphish

Jan 13, 2017
Chicago, IL, USA
Personal desire aside (because, believe me, I'd love to see him pull it off if the fraud claim is legit), what do you think the odds are of him succeeding in his bid to overturn these results? Honest answers, please. No hype (or anti-hype). Personally, I'm playing it safe and choosing 'even', because I honestly don't know, but I'd still like to know what the rest of you think.

Votes will be anonymous, and cannot be changed.

dkny1121

Mar 23, 2018
Personal desire aside (because, believe me, I'd love to see him pull it off if the fraud claim is legit), what do you think the odds are of him succeeding in his bid to overturn these results? Honest answers, please. No hype (or anti-hype). Personally, I'm playing it safe and choosing 'even', because I honestly don't know, but I'd still like to know what the rest of you think.

Votes will be anonymous, and cannot be changed.
100% there will be zero chance Biden is president at the end of Jan, none.

Ragnarok

Jan 14, 2005
Not happening. Who knows what the actual truth is but it's a post truth world so it doesn't really matter. Repubs should REALLY be focusing on the Georgia runoff but they're too busy arguing about krakens and waiting for indisputable proof of fraud that people say is GOING TO BE REVEALED TOMORROW, THIS TIME ITS FOR REAL.

Hint: these days, absolutely nothing is indisputable. Biden won, even if he didn't. Accept it and move on.

• LOL
Reactions: QuantumZebra

Super Mario

Mario Mario
Nov 12, 2016
Tough to say for sure. I am 99% convinced that there is fraud. As with anything, those behind these things will not stop in hiding it, smearing and attacking any against them, etc. They will not give up easily. Some of the evidence will never be found.

Watching the press conference today, I am optimistic. The team seems confident and has given many specifics. People underestimate Giuliani purely off of the media. He has some serious accomplishments. I find it hard to believe that a huge case presented to the Supreme Court would be overlooked.

Reactions: famfrit and oatmeal

Neil Young

Mar 26, 2020
Highly unlikely... I just don't see anything changing simply from a few hundred sworn affidavits, even if they are all true. We need hard, irrefutable proof.

Because it will be Kamala Harris, right? :messenger_anxious:
Only a few hundred affidavits. Can a few hundred witnesses be so easily dismissed? Can a person that has direct ties to the voting machines saying on tape that they rigged the election not be irrefutable?

I think there is more to come but I would be shitting bricks if I had hundreds of witnesses lining up.

dkny1121

Mar 23, 2018
Loads of people on these boards need to stop consuming mainstream press. Once one audit is actually performed it will be over for all states due to the windspread fraud. I will predict WI will be the one. Unfortunately, GA was only a recount which won't show much, an Audit will.

Biggest issue is if Republicans let this slide they will never win another election.

Most people need to look into Trump's Executive orders from 2018 about the election. Also his SCOTUS which will be the last stand if his personal cases are tossed.

I expect 90% of these Reetards to slink back into the swamp when it happens.

Last edited:

godhandiscen

There are millions of whiny 5-year olds on Earth, and I AM THEIR KING.
Mar 15, 2007
You know what, it is a coin toss; I voted 50/50.

The evidence is growing, and if the legal system still works in the USA, then there is a chance.

However, I can also see the scenario in which Trump goes down with evidence in hand. The fact that the same software system is used to tally election votes across the globe is a huge fucking warning sign. A system that never goes through independent audits and uses foreign governments to pursue white label hackers that attempt to report its flaws.

• Fire
Reactions: Tesseract

Zefah

Gold Member
Jan 7, 2007
Only a few hundred affidavits. Can a few hundred witnesses be so easily dismissed? Can a person that has direct ties to the voting machines saying on tape that they rigged the election not be irrefutable?

I think there is more to come but I would be shitting bricks if I had hundreds of witnesses lining up.
I think it's significant, but sworn statements alone will not overturn an election. They need something that can be proven clearly to anyone beyond a reasonable doubt. Surely some of these witnesses will have something they can point to, right? If it really is just statements, then this will go nowhere.

• Thoughtful
Reactions: Tesseract

The Shift

Sep 6, 2009
Highly unlikely.

Even if a massive trove of election rigging evidence was released to the public the MSM, Big Tech and DC Establishment will ignore that and seize power regardless.

The only near future outcome is a military caretaker government until the election system is fully audited and strict uniform voter rules are implemented.

Liberty4all

Nov 11, 2007
100% the current results are overturned or enough states invalidated that neither candidate has 270 electoral votes. i think it will go to Congress and be voted on by the States under the 12th Amendment.

In which Trump wins as there are a majority Republican State Legislatures In the House.

Last edited:

Kadayi

Probable Replicant & GIF PIMP
Oct 10, 2012
theconclave.net
Stuff doesn't add up (not helped by every news outlet being full SF Cosmo with the whole 'Nothing to see here' ) and that Lawyer Lady seems to be spitting some real fire and she's supposed to have an impeccable record so... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 50/50

There's some definite resistance to the idea of carrying out proper recounts, versus going through the motions and that in itself feels kind of sketch (coupled with the delayed voting in key states and the overnight swings...right out of the Vote Rigging playbook)

I guess also for me at the end of the day, I'm just not sold on the idea that sleepy Joe Biden beat out both Obama and Clinton in terms of votes so resoundingly, considering he did absolutely fuck all during the race, and had no vision to sell. Especially given Trump gained around 8 million votes over his 2016 win.

Regardless of what happens though, the real tell will be in 4 years, come the next election because no way those kinds of turnout numbers repeat for whoever is running.

If the evidence exists and it goes all the way to the supreme court. I'm expecting fireworks.

QuantumZebra

Formerly 'CalypsoDouglas'
Dec 5, 2013
GA
Not happening. Who knows what the actual truth is but it's a post truth world so it doesn't really matter. Repubs should REALLY be focusing on the Georgia runoff but they're too busy arguing about krakens and waiting for indisputable proof of fraud that people say is GOING TO BE REVEALED TOMORROW, THIS TIME ITS FOR REAL.

Hint: these days, absolutely nothing is indisputable. Biden won, even if he didn't. Accept it and move on.
I was saying in another thread its time to move on, and if people cared that much they'd be focusing on canvassing / donating to the GA run-off... but there's no reason or logic to be found here.

Also I died @ "they're too busy arguing about krakens"

Reactions: MrMephistoX

MrMephistoX

May 18, 2007
If he had evidence he should have shared it by now. Small scale fraud happens in any election and due to user error but it’s extremely unlikely a coordinated effort in hundreds of thousands to millions of votes wouldn’t have been clearly detected by now. It’s either so well hidden that the CIA was involved or it didn’t happen and Trump is just buying time to not have to admit he lost in order to protect his childlike ego.

Last edited:

SF Kosmo

...please disperse...
Jul 7, 2020
I was at 25% now I'm 50/50, based purely on Dominion now! If proven Dems are cooked, if unproven Trump is bye bye!
From the looks of it, the Dominion case they are building is a circumstantial rush job. It's gonna be bad data analytics shit that gets them laughed out of court, salacious testimony from their whistleblower that does zero to substantiate their claims regarding this election, and a lot of shit focusing on what they could have or might have done without specific evidence that they actually did.

That's not gonna be enough to convince any judge to take this seriously.

tillbot8

Aug 4, 2020
From the looks of it, the Dominion case they are building is a circumstantial rush job. It's gonna be bad data analytics shit thglta ts them laughed out of court, salacious testimony from their whistleblower that does zero to substantiate their claims regarding this election, and a lot of shit focusing on what they could have or might have done without specific evidence that they actually did.

That's not gonna be enough to convince any judge to take this seriously.
I'll take you your word for it.... Actually no I won't because your word means nothing to me!

GribbleGrunger

Dreams in Digital
Oct 12, 2012
Too many people take their confidence from the media. I take mine from watching and listening closely. Everything was explained clearly and everything needed to be presented was presented. The tools have been laid out on the table. Now we just need to be patient and wait for them to use them to build back better ...

iconmaster

Jul 18, 2013
The percentage has to be calculated as a multiplied product of the odds of:

1) The Dems having played dirty with ballots and/or vote counting
2) The Dems being caught at playing dirty
3) Any court caring to hear to the case
4) The evidence being strong enough to overturn some amount of votes
5) These votes being numerous enough to change a state's electoral result
6) Accumulating enough of these swings to overcome a 58-vote deficit (e.g., 29)

Even if you think the odds of #1 are very, very high, I think it becomes clear as you work your way down the chain that the odds of #6 are going to end up being very, very small.