• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What does Solid Snake drive? (possible spoilers)

Solid Snake drives this!

md2pmo.jpg

Dark Octave said:
I was kind of iffy on that one (and Rose) too, but I guess cause it's a Mercedes, so it's still elegant. And where I'm from, you see small chicks driving them all the time.

hmm i think the van for rose fits though :p and yep, you are right, here you often see women in their thirties driving vans too. the audio q8 and the bmw x5 seems to be popular at the moment.

Ploid 3.0

:lol awesome. Loved the Meryl one hah. Twisted Metal Gear hahaha

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy said:
So this is funny but when i made one it was "Gamefaq's shit" etc?

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=256748

:lol

I didn't see your thread. I would have loled at it too. I enjoy these types of threads. Not every thread have to be the latest breaking news. Most of my threads are like this "If you could live in any game world which would it be", "If you could spend the week with any developer group before e3 which would it be" type. It's fun to do and see what others come up with. There is always room for fun, and it's less console wars with fans of different consoles trying to go at eachother's throats.

speedpop

Has problems recognising girls
I thought I had seen the worst when it came to MGS threads, but this one has to take the cake.

If it wasn't for the big NeoGAF image at the top I could've sworn I was in a revamped GameFAQs thread.

Ploid 3.0

speedpop said:
I thought I had seen the worst when it came to MGS threads, but this one has to take the cake.

If it wasn't for the big NeoGAF image at the top I could've sworn I was in a revamped GameFAQs thread.

You guys take yourselves too seriously I think. Heck it could be changed back to ItAintEasyBeinCheesy's thread if it's a problem that this one was focused on MGS characters.

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

it's 4th of July in my asshole
speedpop said:

LOTR%20Gandalf%204.JPG

"They are coming"

Ploid 3.0 said:
You guys take yourselves too seriously I think. Heck it could be changed back to ItAintEasyBeinCheesy's thread if it's a problem that this one was focused on MGS characters.

No :lol

Super double edit, heres what Gandalf Drives.

frodo.jpg

;)

twinturbo2

butthurt Heat fan
speedpop said:

[neutral] speedpop
Has problems recognising girls
(Today, 06:48 PM)
Reply | Quote
Yeah... (Oh, and mods, my Firefox browser sez that "recognising" is spelt wrong...)

Oh, so Drebin HAS to drive a Cadillac - simply because he's black. Right?

Anyway, EVA drives a Black Carbon Triumph Speed Triple. Therefore, fail.

Aselith

U K Narayan said:
Oh, so Drebin HAS to drive a Cadillac - simply because he's black. Right?

Anyway, EVA drives a Black Carbon Triumph Speed Triple. Therefore, fail.

He doesn't have to...he WANTS to.

Darkpen

Banned
that list is so wrong :lol

drebin, driving a cadillac? Is it because he's black? Huh? HUH?? :lol

And, oh god, Rose and her minivan :lol

Estival

My eyes went to the pictures before the first line of text, and I thought this was about Snake riding Otacon at first. The picture of Sunny was what made me back up and see what was happening here.

Top Bottom