• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What does your character look like in Dragon Ball: Xenoverse?

Philtastic

Looks great. I'm still farming up gear myself. Melee saiyan?

Actually, no, I've put most of my points into ki supers but I find the funnest way to play the game is to use regular melee combos to build up ki and then, when you're out of stamina, blow all your ki on super saiyan and continue to melee but throw in more supers and finish with ultras. Much more amusing than just powering up and spamming ultras.

Btw, you've got a lot of really great screenshots and characters! I've only recently started to do a lot of screenshots and videos, trying to get good angles and interesting scenes. I really wish you could disable the hud in this game.

Muzicfreq

Banned
Actually, no, I've put most of my points into ki supers but I find the funnest way to play the game is to use regular melee combos to build up ki and then, when you're out of stamina, blow all your ki on super saiyan and continue to melee but throw in more supers and finish with ultras. Much more amusing than just powering up and spamming ultras.

Btw, you've got a lot of really great screenshots and characters! I've only recently started to do a lot of screenshots and videos, trying to get good angles and interesting scenes. I really wish you could disable the hud in this game.

for sure. Lots of wallpapers could be made.
Thinking about changing my spec now that I am lvl 80 but not sure just yet.

I don't like how the female Majins look in this game. Epe's is better.

female_boo_gif_by_gmodspartan-d6fysm6.gif

I thought that Akira drew that the first time I saw it.

Nordicus

Huh, may be a silly question, but how do you take screenshot on the pc version.
Never taken a screenshot of a Steam game? The screenshot key should be shown in Steam's options, but mine is F12. Dunno if that's the normal key.

Steam > Settings > In-game

massoluk

Banned
Never taken a screenshot of a Steam game? The screenshot key should be shown in Steam's options, but mine is F12. Dunno if that's the normal key.

Steam > Settings > In-game

Ah, thanks, I tried F12 before posting that, turned out I disabled it like last year.

This isn't my main, My main is identical but with black hair and no beard. This is basically my main after his long quest farming vegito clothing.

He has seen some shit.

flasNLV.jpg

Downed from 7680x4320 to 1920x1080 in photoshop and HUD toggled of with GeDoSaTo

Thanks to Vincent, but to quickly do this, you and your friends must have recently did a mission together, now go to the gift station (being online is required) Send a gift find "Previous Players" and find your friend there should be an option to view the character Not the profile. and add them to your favorites, now go to the team station make a team and add them, when you add them they're sent to the lobby server you're in. You can now disband and keep adding friends to the server for fun.

Now for today's pictures.
This is an amazing glitch that happen with my friend.

Here's a video of it.
It's actually pretty funny.

D-Pad

Hit the level cap with my Frieza race guy. Here's him looking proud next to his obVS JEALOUS MENTOR GOKU PLS:
2015-03-12_00006fpuqv.jpg

Philtastic

This isn't my main, My main is identical but with black hair and no beard. This is basically my main after his long quest farming vegito clothing.

He has seen some shit.

flasNLV.jpg

Downed from 7680x4320 to 1920x1080 in photoshop and HUD toggled of with GeDoSaTo

This guy means business.

Muzicfreq

Banned

He has seen some shit.

flasNLV.jpg

if you go that far on quality then please use png and a better host. imgur destroyed this picture

Is there an overall shortage of Freeza armor options? There's no head gear that you can equip to change the look?

Headgear are all accessories not armour, which all look weird on a Friezan's huge head.

For accessories, scouters are the best option as far as I've seen:
This shot is from a PvP match. It's a great opportunity for a close-up.

Hercule's ultimate move is a giant taunt that *forces* everyone to lock on to you

Haha as soon as RNG wants to be friendly that is what I'm aiming for.

But for now more screenie time.

A more accurate (probably) Femsayian called Potae.

Things got saucy when my friend shown up, (guess who)

Videl's Shirt makes my characters look like just got out of bed.

But then someone can along and look mighty familiar

Top Bottom