• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What does your PS5 say are your top 5 most played games?

Hostile_18

Banned
Let's pretend its remotely accurate 😂. It should make some interesting reading. Note: it doesn't necessary reflect your favourite games, more often just the most time consuming.

Here's mine;

The Witcher 3: 556 hours.
Dark Souls 2: 263 hours.
Dragon Age Inquisition: 243 hours.
Uncharted trilogy: 155 hours.
Kingdom hearts 1.5 2.5 Remix: 144 hours.

Last edited:

Hostile_18

Banned
I hope for your sanity that that number is wildly inaccurate. You could platinum every game twice over and still have hours to spare.

Well the hardest difficulty is pretty challenging that triples the length of each game. Don't forget to factor in playing them for fun as well. Naughty Dog games are my favourite! Last of Us part 1 is on 139 hours 😂 Part 2 is on 88 and I've got at least 2 more play throughs to go (I'm waiting on the PS5/Factions patch).

Last edited:

graywolf323

Gold Member
The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt - 228 hours
Dragon Age Inquisition - 180 hours
Persona 5 Royal - 146 hours
Persona 5 - 105 hours
Mass Effect Andromeda - 84 hours

Mine should be socom confrontation, as last timd i checked i put 3k hours in but regular is fifa , i play 11v11 leagues with it

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
So I’ve got games that I’ve never played on here and several that are labeled incorrectly.

Dragon Quest Builders is showing as Final Fantasy 14 Online for me

It also says I played “Burly Men at Sea” but I go to view it and it kicks me out to my trophy list

“Stick it to the Man” is labeled as World of Final Fantasy and Dynasty Warriors 8 XL is labeled as Stick it to the Man

Last edited:

Hostile_18

Banned
So I’ve got games that I’ve never played on here and several that are labeled incorrectly.

Dragon Quest Builders is showing as Final Fantasy 14 Online for me

It also says I played “Burly Men at Sea” but I go to view it and it kicks me out to my trophy list

“Stick it to the Man” is labeled as World of Final Fantasy and Dynasty Warriors 8 XL is labeled as Stick it to the Man

I've got a few like that. Tends to be smaller smaller games or demos on mine... strange.

kyussman

The PS5 shows your logged game times for games you played on PS4?......that's cool,didn't know that.Don't have a PS5 of course,lol....but look forward to seeing what mine says.

Last edited:

Hostile_18

Banned
The PS5 shows your logged game times for games you played on PS4?......that's cool,didn't know that.Don't have a PS5 of course,lol....but look forward to seeing what mine says.

Yep..Sony have always collected the data but only made it available to the user via emails previously. Now it's just in your user profile on the PS5.

Camreezie

This is wildly inaccurate, when I check some of the games they're ones I've never even played and when you click on them It redirects to ones I have

PooBone

Destiny: 524 hours
Witcher 3: 504 hours

I didn't even like Destiny :messenger_grinning_squinting: I also have more than 500 hours on the Xbox version of Witcher and probably thousands of hours in Master Chief Collection.

waquzy

Most played game ever on PlayStation is GTA V - 871 hours
Most played game ever on Xbox is RDR2 - 465 hours

a3OEWhR.jpg

Last edited:

Dthomp

Destiny 2 - 3246 (3166 on PS4/90 on PS5)
Destiny - 2039
MLB The Show 20 - 978
Binding of Isaac: Rebirth - 825
MLB The Show 19 - 329

Aenima

1- Conan Exiles : 663h
2- Final Fantasy XIV : 647h
3- Metal Gear Solid V : 634h
4- No Man Sky : 577h
5- Witcher 3 : 552h

Resident Evil
Silent Hill
Halo
Onimusha
Megaman X
Doom
Metal Gear Solid
Devil May Cry
Castlevania
Tekken
Street Fighter, Alfa , Ex
Soul Caliber
Smack Down
Twisted Metal
God of War
Gran Turismo
Assassin's Creed
Dragon Ball Z Tenkaichi
Heretic
Deus Ex

lucius

Dragon Age Inquisition: 535
Days Gone: 139
AC Black Flag: 133

I actually have at least 50 hours DA:I on Xbox too, I didn’t even beat the DLC just the Nightmare run was much of it, I think . I am not finished with the game either plus Days Gone I plan to finish one last run I started on Survivor II new game+.

NewYork214

Dragon age inquistion: 760
Destiny: 583
Skyrim: 459 (add ps3,pc,switch, and psvr)
Witcher 3: 477
Arkham knight: 338 but not sure bout that. Do have Plat so maybe I put a lot in.
Gta5: 292

Honorable mentions-
Nioh: 212
Shadow fall: 138
Binding of isaac: 184

Pretty cool going down this memory lane. Lol. I'm definitely a rpg guy. And spent mad time on some of the earlier games in ps4 gen. Also never realized how many games I try for under an hour and give up lol.

Melchiah

Let It Die - 5619 (I've played the game for over 4 years, but the active time is much less since I tend to keep it on throughout the day, eventhough I'm not playing, due to the time it takes to start up the game)
Destiny - 1233 (active time played 611, according to a tracker site)
Dragon Age: Inquisition - 553 (with all the DLCs, and some MP)
Bloodborne - 460 (3½ main game playthroughs, 2 DLC playthroughs, and all the fixed Chalice dungeons + extra root ones)
Horizon Zero Dawn - 157

GymWolf

Probably outriders, demons, returnal, morales and the 5 min in astro before getting nuclearized from the ssd.

Oh wait, i also did a second run in gow to test the 60 fps.

Bartski

Gold Member
Ghost of Tsushima - 394 h
Red Dead Redemption 2 - 314 h
Dark Souls 3 - 309 h
Sekiro - 299 h
Bloodborne - 260 h

Yamisan

It doesn't seem to be correct, it says I've only played warriors all-stars for 80 hours yet in game my timer stopped at 99:59 a week ago and I've played a lot since then.

Holy shit dude

First off ain't nobody got a ps5. Second, how TF you got that much time?!
That’s nothing. I’ve got people on my friends list who got well over 10,000 plus hours in games like Destiny 2. I do question the PS5’s accuracy though. For example, in game Mortal Kombat 11 said around 88 hours of playtime for me, but on PS5 it says 276 hours which is a significant difference.

Last edited:
Top Bottom