• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What exactly happened to white women?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delf

Banned
Can some one explain to me how they became so dreadfully annoying?
I love them, its my favorite flavor for sure..

But, man.. how and when did they become the most annoying thing online?

Every champion for SJW shit and defender of lunacy always ends up being a white woman. Every social media outlet I use...nobody is screaming more are racism, diversity, inclusion etc.. like a white woman.
And its childish to think its just chubby purple hair uggos, no no, its every size shape and look.

My Facebook and Instagram is nothing but self righteous middle aged white women falling over themselves to be woke.
My minority friends, male and female, can not touch the level of veracity of my white lady friends when it comes to woke posting.
If I had to say the ratio of woke posting/fighting in the comments/white cis hate is like 100:1 when it comes to 'white ladies vs. Everyone' I know.

Twitter is nothing but young adult white women to do the same.

When it comes to hating white people, nobody hates white people like a white lady online. When it comes to hating white men, again, white ladies are first in line to be angry. When it comes to defending some lunacy and depravity, look no further then the white lady leading the charge.

I'm almost convinced BLM is 80% white women. They insert themselves into every cause and become the loudest voice it seems. Always ready to be batshit crazy and not think twice.

I don't wanna be racist... but man, I really dislike white women.

Zeroing

Banned
oh, ok. How can I approach this! Feminism of the 20th century was all about women. What we are calling feminism today is not that, mostly is just about hating men, while true feminism was not even about men at all.

But with that that said, it’s not even about white women, it’s about people who are trying to “protect” and “educate” everyone!

I am a minority btw!
answering your question why women became annoying? They now have a voice and they will be “annoying” as you said! Because being disruptive is the only way people will do an impact... are some causing more warm then good? Yes!

MastAndo

Gold Member
V98BMDn.gif

Meicyn

Gold Member
Worst of them are in northwest Florida. 90% chance the white lady with darkened skin looking 15 years older thanks to too much sun exposure driving the crossover with the “salt life” sticker on her rear window and with her sunglasses on her head is about to ask to speak to the manager at the drive through window.

paparazzo

White savior complex to make them feel better about their own flaws and shortcomings. Probably think it gives them some sort of intellectual edge not dissimilar from Q-anon on the other side. “Don’t listen to the MSM; let me tell you how the world really works.”

With the push to “believe women” and all the “my truth” stuff, it makes sense a lot of them would exploit their platform in order to assuage their white guilt.

Ten_Fold

Can some one explain to me how they became so dreadfully annoying?
I love them, its my favorite flavor for sure..

But, man.. how and when did they become the most annoying thing online?

Every champion for SJW shit and defender of lunacy always ends up being a white woman. Every social media outlet I use...nobody is screaming more are racism, diversity, inclusion etc.. like a white woman.
And its childish to think its just chubby purple hair uggos, no no, its every size shape and look.

My Facebook and Instagram is nothing but self righteous middle aged white women falling over themselves to be woke.
My minority friends, male and female, can not touch the level of veracity of my white lady friends when it comes to woke posting.
If I had to say the ratio of woke posting/fighting in the comments/white cis hate is like 100:1 when it comes to 'white ladies vs. Everyone' I know.

Twitter is nothing but young adult white women to do the same.

When it comes to hating white people, nobody hates white people like a white lady online. When it comes to hating white men, again, white ladies are first in line to be angry. When it comes to defending some lunacy and depravity, look no further then the white lady leading the charge.

I'm almost convinced BLM is 80% white women. They insert themselves into every cause and become the loudest voice it seems. Always ready to be batshit crazy and not think twice.

I don't wanna be racist... but man, I really dislike white women.
Most of BLM is for sure young/middle age white women. Also gotta throw in some young college white guys kids too, they won’t shut up about the system, like they only want attention, if they care so much then fix it, but it seems they just want clout.

Peggies

Gold Member
Yeah, I wouldn't say it's a question of skin colour but a certain type of character.

It's the "social media-fighting for my right to be obnoxious as fuck-and never did something meaningful in my life"-broad. And they come in all colours.

Armorian

Banned
Where these white women you are talking about lives?

And of course, central Europe. I agree : D

They're still quite normal in central Europe but it will get worse in the future (internet is speeding "westernization" of people). I now work with a lot of women from Ukraine and it's quite refreshing to see women with way more logical views on some things (like good age to have children), it's like going back in time :messenger_tears_of_joy:

The Pill + Row v Wade

Feminism is what you get when you base an ideology around avoiding consequences for your actions. Our modern society is what you get when feminism raises people; aimless narcissists who don’t want to create, only destroy.

Sex has a biological natural function that is necessary for life to continue. Herero sexual intercourse is the only method to produce new life. Yet to feminists it is bad and all other nonreproductive forms are good. Feminism is quite literally inherently an anti life ideology.

That’s why they are so mental.

Last edited:

Amory

You only see the numerator on social media, not the denominator. But yeah, white women do seem to have picked up the woke baton and run with it. My friend and his wife (both white) recently had a baby shower and received a Black Lives Matter onesie as a gift from a white girl they invited. That's a weird gift, regardless of how you feel about the BLM movement.

Younger millennial and Gen Z women have been told since birth that they are second class citizens in the US and will have to fight tooth and nail for anything they want in life. The media says that success isn't just success for a woman, it's success in the face of insurmountable odds. Everyone fighting against them and somehow someway, still coming out on top. An amazing story where they're the hero.

So I think while these women understand that their plight isn't on the level of a black person's, they see black people as kindred spirits in the overall fight, namely against white guys.

Beyond that, it's just cooler to be woke than not.

Arkam

*first world white women

When you don't have any real problems in your life, you got the free time to go look for someone else's or just make some up.
So much truth there. Go look at the notable revolutionaries, almost all come from middle class or better families.

The biggest beneficiaries of "affirmative action" and diversity programs are white women. No one has benefitted more from wokeness, without lifting a finger or sacrificing anything. They've benefitted at the expense of their brothers, uncles, sons, fathers. One day they will get kicked out of the affirmative action clique. But for now, they're being used as tools of wokeness to harm white guys.

They are the pinnacle of beauty. Everyone wants to be with them, date them, marry them, etc.

For a period of time until their mid-thirties, they can do no wrong. There is far more demand for young white women than there is supply. Any time they fail, there is a social safety net to help them. And there's always a line of men sniffing around, telling them they're the best thing in the world. They can be rude and selfish, yet still popular.

To put it simply, the woke movement has offered white women a promise of unending grievance, low risk, and high reward. To the female mind, that's a potent mix.

JimmyRustler

Gold Member
Seems like your perception of race and identity comes from Social Media ..

Go outside and get some real interaction with women.
Sure. What he‘ll learn irl though is that most reasonable women only act like it when they want dick or finally decide to settle and once they‘ve got their fill are just like the other annoying women - only now you‘re stuck with them.

Last edited:

Punished Miku

Gold Member
We're in the aftermath of a transition period. Women did somewhat have some hurdles to overcome in the past in terms of equality but those have pretty much all been solved for a while now.

The charitable interpretation of today is that they're searching for their new identity without leaning on victimization since most legitimate gender grievances were solved 20 years ago. They have to move to increasingly insignificant things to maintain their identity.

The less charitable interpretation is that they know they have it all but still exploit victim dynamics because it gives them more social power.

Personally, I think that its the later.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom