• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What features do you want in the Uncharted: Nathan Drake Collection?

Noobcraft

Now that we know the game is coming, what features would you like to have included in the collection?

1080p/60fps?
Pre-patch UC2 multiplayer?
Photomode for the campaigns?
Uncharted Vita?

Now that we know the game is coming, what features would you like to have included in the collection?

1080p/60fps?
Pre-patch UC2 multiplayer?
Photomode for the campaigns?
Uncharted Vita?

Yes to all but I don't care about MP.

I also want some rework on the original game but I think I can dream

GeoramA

If they can put Tearaway on PS4, hopefully bring Golden Abyss as well.

UC4 beta is a must. Hell it's probably the reason this remaster is happening.

impact

Banned
Uncharted 2 and 3 at 1080p/60fps for $40

I'd be ok with no multiplayer to keep the costs down since I'm not gonna play it ever anyways. I already beat Uncharted 1 and Golden Abyss and neither of them are worth playing through again (or in GA's case, not even worth playing AT ALL)

oh and a demo of Uncharted 4

Eggbok

I don't want it in the first place.

Then what is the point of coming into the thread?

I think photomode is a given at this point though. The Last of Us has it and God of War III has one as well. I would also love pre-patch Uncharted 2's multiplayer, best in the series and so much fun!

1080p/60fps or 1080p/30fps locked with greater detail, AA, tesalation and shadows.

Higher poly count/cutscene character models.

Golden Abyss.

Interviews, artwork, and making of material.

Multi discs, no downloading dozens of gigs of extra data.

I don't want it in the first place.

Damn, that's a shame, since we're all going to be forced to buy it. You're easily the most unfortunate person on earth, and have my sympathies.

1080p60 is a given
Uncharted 2's quickthrow grenades patched into U1
Uncharted 3's grenade throwback patched into the other two, maybe?
Proper unlockables for U3 (weapon select, character skins, that stuff)

Red Hood

Banned
1080/60 is an absolute must, but would ONE multiplayer across all three games work well? Like, maps from Drake's Deception being accessible from Among Thieves and Drake's Fortune, and the other way around? And I suppose make Uncharted 1 feel just like 2 and 3, going back to 1 felt pretty... clunky.

UC1 updated with UC2 control scheme.

All Uncharteds to have the gyro aiming from Vita. I simply do not accept that it only works on Vita games.

jts

...hate me...
1) Uncharted 2 uncompressed cutscenes.
2) Uncharted 2 uncompressed cutscenes.
3) Uncharted 2 uncompressed cutscenes.
4) Uncharted 1 without screen tearing.

jts

...hate me...
I've played through and liked Uncharted 2. Is it worth playing the first one at all?

It absolutely is, but coming off Uncharted 2 you will feel it's a lot more janky and rough. Gameplay and graphics-wise.

Maybe they will tweak that in the remaster.

jaw dropping graphics 1080p/60fps

A full complete making of, covering every part/director commentary/behind the scenes at naughty dog/studio tour.

Bousf

Kinda wish they dropped MP for the sake of trophy completion, but they totally won't do that. Give me photo mode and 60FPS and I will be satisfied, but they should add more than that to the mix. For instance, Cheats in the first Uncharted game were super fun, they should add those to UC2 and UC3's story modes xD

Carn82

I wonder if they 'remastered' every game, or just took the Uncharted 3 (or maybe even TLOU:Remastered) engine and imported all the assets from all the games and took it from there.

Javin98

Banned
Improved textures, shadows, AA and AF for all games at 1080p/60, Golden Abyss remastered, pre-patch UC2 multiplayer, tweaked gameplay for UC1 and most importantly Uncharted 4 beta! All of that at $60 or I don't plan on buying it. I've played the trilogy to death and I don't see the need to double dip unless there are significant improvements.

Noobcraft

Kinda wish they dropped MP for the sake of trophy completion, but they totally won't do that. Give me photo mode and 60FPS and I will be satisfied, but they should add more than that to the mix. For instance, Cheats in the first Uncharted game were super fun, they should add those to UC2 and UC3's story modes xD
As someone who 100% Uncharted 2 + all the multiplayer DLC I agree with them removing multiplayer trophies altogether.

Rosur

Photomode
1080p/ 60fps game-play and the 3D gameplay (though guessing the 3D stuff won't make it in)

Improved textures, shadows, AA and AF for all games at 1080p/60, Golden Abyss remastered, pre-patch UC2 multiplayer, tweaked gameplay for UC1 and most importantly Uncharted 4 beta! All of that at $60 or I don't plan on buying it. I've played the trilogy to death and I don't see the need to double dip unless there are significant improvements.

Guess you wont buy it then, Golden Abyss is not included

1080/60 across the board.
Lots of dev commentary
Photo mode
For the MP just give us UC2
It was the height of the MP for that series.

Top Bottom