• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What February games are on your radar?

Select any number

• Atelier Sophie 2: The Alchemist of the Mysterious Dream

Votes: 5 2.4%
  • CrossfireX

Votes: 17 8.3%
  • Destiny 2: The Witch Queen

Votes: 15 7.3%
  • Dying Light 2: Stay Human

Votes: 64 31.1%
  • Dynasty Warriors 9: Empires

• Edge of Eternity (PS, Xbox, Switch)

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • Elden Ring

Votes: 141 68.4%
  • Evil Dead: The Game

Votes: 6 2.9%
  • GRID Legends

Votes: 8 3.9%
  • Horizon Forbidden West

Votes: 120 58.3%
  • Life Is Strange Remastered Collection

Votes: 4 1.9%
  • Lost Ark

Votes: 13 6.3%
  • Martha Is Dead

Votes: 10 4.9%
  • Monark

• OlliOlli World

Votes: 4 1.9%
  • Sifu

Votes: 46 22.3%
  • The King of Fighters XV

Votes: 17 8.3%
  • Total War: Warhammer III

Votes: 15 7.3%
  • None

Votes: 13 6.3%

• Total voters

Plantoid

Elden ring "THE ONE ABOVE ALL"

Will check out crossfire single player since it's free but I expect nothing

If I had a PS5 horizon for sure, my kind of game

Haggard

Banned
Elden ring easily. Just finished zero dawn and found it to be a worse AC. Fuck that shit
You either

pushed through dozens of hours of a game you had no fun with to be able to complain about it ---> you are a retard
or
you didn`t and just pretend to in a trolling attempt ---> you are a retard

I see a pattern here.

Batiman

Banned
You either

pushed through dozens of hours of a game you had no fun with to be able to complain about it ---> you are a retard
or
you didn`t and just pretend to in a trolling attempt ---> you are a retard

I see a pattern here.
Nice language brother. I actually gave up on it near the end tbh. So I guess my opinion must be invalid. Grow up dude. Sorry I thought a game you liked was trash

Haggard

Banned
Nice language brother. I actually gave up on it near the end tbh. So I guess my opinion must be invalid. Grow up dude. Sorry I thought a game you liked was trash
You played a game you thought was trash for several dozens of hours.

Pretty sure that is in some dictionary right besides the word "retard"

to each his own opinion, but whenever I read ridiculously stupid stuff like this I have to ask: "why would anyone do this"

Last edited:

Batiman

Banned
You played a game you thought was trash for several dozens of hours.

Pretty sure that is in some dictionary right besides the word "retard"

to each his own opinion, but whenever I read ridiculously stupid stuff like this I have to ask: "why would anyone do this"
I agree. I’m not sure why I continued to play through it. I guess I felt kinda obligated since someone gave it to me. I do usually give up on games super quick when they don’t click but seeing all the praise made me think it would get better.

Haggard

Banned
I agree. I’m not sure why I continued to play through it. I guess I felt kinda obligated since someone gave it to me. I do usually give up on games super quick when they don’t click but seeing all the praise made me think it would get better.
mmmh maybe you should give some SM dungeon a try. I see some tendencies here.

Haggard

Banned
What’s that?
sexy-domina-400-376830.jpg

BigBooper

It's weird, because if you dropped it after an hour or two, someone would be complaining that you didn't give it a fair chance.

Haggard

Banned
It's weird, because if you dropped it after an hour or two, someone would be complaining that you didn't give it a fair chance.
WhenI was 18 I hated beer (still do). People always said "yeah, the first 20 or so taste awful, but you gotta push through it".
Makes no sense at all.

I am looking forward to seeing how Elden Ring, Horizon FB and Sifu turns out.

Mainly looking forward to God of War Ragnok and Starfield this year.

Horizon - Looks more of the same
Sifu- Looks like it will be repetitive
Elden Ring- Will probably be hard and require good co-op partners

But I am hoping I am wrong about all 3 because I need something new to play

Last edited:
I sometimes do that too because a game is praised. Fact is, it rarely gets better. At least not enough to make it worthwhile. But I guess at least now we know that shit isn’t for us.

Luipadre

dying light 2, horizon and elden ring. Its gonna be an expensive month. Also evil dead is next month? That game has potential, hoping for game pass day 1 release

NewYork214

Horizon for sure. Sifu possibly.

Elden ring, I'm on the fence. Looks really fun but I always waste money on soulsbourne games. Should wait for a sale.

Dying light, really interested in. But that can wait until a drought 100%. Especially with the 500 hours for it lol

Last edited:
Atelier Sophie 2,
KOF 15
Elden ring
Crossfire X "GAME PASS FTW"
Horizon Zero dawn 2

Dying light , DW9EM, GRid Legend is going to be on the look out
Oilie world looks like a fun switch game
Sifu is when its sub $15

ANDS

King of Gaslighting
Legit forgot Destiny was releasing content. It's going to do well for sure, but I bet it is going to get wildly overshadowed by the NEW-new stuff.

. . .and a new OlliOlli?! Nice.

They aren't criticizing you for not liking something they did, they are snark-dumping on you for continuing to engage in an activity that wasn't fun. I recently went back and tried to finish Dying Light (I might just beeline the story this weekend - was at 50%) and have largely given up because it just wasn't clicking for me (the story is bad and I didn't feel incentivized to do any fun combat stuff because once you get guns. . .why bother). I wouldn't force myself to hate play the game though just so I can go online and moan about it (which they are saying you are doing).

Batiman

Banned
Legit forgot Destiny was releasing content. It's going to do well for sure, but I bet it is going to get wildly overshadowed by the NEW-new stuff.

. . .and a new OlliOlli?! Nice.

They aren't criticizing you for not liking something they did, they are snark-dumping on you for continuing to engage in an activity that wasn't fun. I recently went back and tried to finish Dying Light (I might just beeline the story this weekend - was at 50%) and have largely given up because it just wasn't clicking for me (the story is bad and I didn't feel incentivized to do any fun combat stuff because once you get guns. . .why bother). I wouldn't force myself to hate play the game though just so I can go online and moan about it (which they are saying you are doing).
Ya I see what you mean. I guess I was overly harsh on the game. It wasn’t horrible just super bland for me. And like I said, I never spend too much time on games I don’t enjoy. I usually drop them quick. Especially nowadays with so many options.
But ask yourself. Have you never beaten a game you didn’t like? Watched a series you didn’t like? I’m pretty sure most people have. Go into any thread in off topic and you’ll see weekly complaints from the same people on shows that have been going on for a few seasons. That sort of grinds my gears a bit so I understand where your coming from.

Nier automata is another game I’ve beaten that I don’t like. I’m not sure why I kept playing TBH. Maybe I was just bored that day I dunno. FF7 remastered is another one.I’m playing it right now. I started out hating it and I still don’t really like it. But I am continuing to play it for certain reasons. I guess it’s my curiosity to see how they’ve changed it from the original and it’s nice seeing locations from one of my goats all done up with modern tech. Do I think it’s a good game? Not really. Do I want to finish it? Sort of.

Alpha Male

Olli Olli - Switch OLED handheld mode

Dying Light - Series X

Horizon and Elden Ring - PS5

Last edited:

Tunned

Nothing in February itself, but may get Dying Light 2 for PC eventually, looks interesting. And if I buy a PS5 for GT7, I'll get Horizon.
Might give GRID Legends a go, but ONLY if it's as good as the original.

Last edited:
Feb will be filled with the new Path of Exile league ( 4th) and Lost Ark (8th head start) and Elden Ring later in the month.

Pretty pretty pretty good month for me

SyberWolf

Dying Light 2: Stay Human PC

Destiny 2: The Witch Queen PC

Horizon Forbidden West PS5

Elden Ring PC but might dubble dip for the PS5 version if the exploit isnt fixed.

Last edited:
Top Bottom