• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What game are you currently playing?

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
Installed Nier Automata + Dark Souls 3 on PC to replay them. Want to do the DLC content for both games.

Still have Rocket League on PC but I'm burnt out after hundreds of hours. Need a break from it.

Also on PC have:

SAO Fatal Bullet - just started
overwatch - load it up now and then
FIFA 19 - can't get enough of it. Tried PES but refunded it lol
The Sims 4 - love sims
Battlefront 2 - just started this too. Well played it at launch for a bit. Looks like it has improved a lot!
Apex - can't really get into it but I'll keep trying
Fortnite - play it sometimes
Forza 7 - of all the racing games I've tried this wins! Uninstall Horizon 4 which is ass.
Gwent - holy shit this has changed so much! I'm addicted!
The Division 2 - not started yet but will get into it today after work!

On PS4:
Red dead redemption - haven't actually touched it since the week of launch lol but might restart it this weekend or just wait for the PC version.

Switch:
Zelda - never gonna stop playing
Odyssey - see above

Also have Let's Go Pikachu, NSMBUD, Diablo 3, Smash, Mario Kart.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
Bloodborne NG+ Old Hunters.

latest

Last edited:

klosos

still FF14 online enjoy that loads , , i've got a fairly quiet weekend and ive got the itch to start another play through of the Witcher 3 , maybe this time am really going to give Gwent a proper go aswell

NahaNago

currently working on devil may cry 5 and digimon cybersleuth. 2 more chapters to finish digimon and 8 more for dmc5. Then I can go back to finish dragon quest and ff15.

Rodolink

Just finished after 70 hrs Xenogears. Second disc was so weird but best one in terms story. It feels almost like they forgot they were in schedule and realized the game was going to take so much time to finish if they followed the story the same pace disc one.
I loved the lighthouse and what was below, that's favorite part in the game.
They should definitely remaster it, don't know why they haven't done it since the rights of Xenogears are from Square.

Next in line is Klonoa and afterwards, not sure if FF Tactics, Chrono Trigger or FFIX.

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
The original NES game?
Yes. It got added to Nintendo Switch Online and I looked at myself in the mirror and said:

Alright boy. You’ve been avoiding this for 33 years. Get your arse in there and let’s DO THIS.

It’s time.”

giphy.gif

I also finished Ninja Gaiden for the first time last night. Kept me up until 1am. Maaaaan, the last Act of that game is a form of torture.

Last edited:
Thimbleweed Park. I highly reccomend it if you have a love of Lucasarts adventure titles and enjoy a kooky cast of characters with fun puzzles and optional pixel hunting. Stay away if you don't enjoy in-jokes to the adventure game genre.

Rest

All these years later I still chuckle at what a fucking moron that guy is.
Currently grinding out all the weapon mastery skins in Sniper Elite 4. I don't know if I want to take the time to complete all the missions challenges, some of them seem like pretty tedious tasks. I'm also probably going to skip survival mode as well.

Hinedorf

Banned
Switching ISP's from Cox to UVerse made my connection issues with Red Dead Beta disappear and I'm dumping lots of time into it. Great fun in posse's

TwiztidElf

Just hit 350 hours in Smash Ultimate, and oh my lord I can't believe how deep this game is,
I'm not quite up there with you on hours (only at 90+), but yeah, this game just gets better and better the more I play it. So much nuance.
The more I play it, the more emboldened I am in my 2018 personal goty choice.

Last edited:

Kadayi

Banned
Day of the tentacle Remastered as part of my 52 game challenge. Beat the original years ago, but figured I'd give the remaster a spin and hoover up the achievements, although there are a bunch of them, so it's very much use a guide time...:messenger_persevering:

JimiNutz

Banned
I started The Witness a few days ago and am stuck already lol

This weekend I'm playing Overwatch all weekend but with Moira only, while drinking Guinness, in celebration of St Patricks Day.

On Monday I plan to start Mark of the Ninja to get my Ninja skills prepared for the arrival of Sekiro on Friday.

Mithos

Saints Row IV: Re-Elected (PS Now), streaming is 100% out of the question on PS3/PS4 games on my connection, if even one phone or computer wants to use the connection in some way, the stream starts to look worse then a N64 game/sub 480p youtube blur.

Downloading the game locally is needed.

Picked up the Xcom2 expansion on this psn sale, man it's good. Didn't realize how much it changed the base game and just how much new stuff was added, I've been cracked out on this shit all day.

Kadayi

Banned
Full Throttle Remastered. Playing as Part of my 52 having finished Day of the Tentacle. With this one I hadn't played it before so didn't really know what to expect, but in truth so far I can't say I'm digging it all that much. I think in large part there's not a lot of complexity to the puzzle nature of the game, and certainly, it lacks the more humorous tone of the other Tim Schafer Titles.

CLBridges

Destiny 2: New season started recently so grinding some stuff here and there.
Anthem: Yeah, it's in a rough state but I have fun with it. Gonna stick with it to see where Bioware goes.
FFXIV: Just let my sub lapse, but part 2 of 4.5 patch should be coming later this month.

Man, between these three games, I really only casually play other games now. Usually only renting for the weekend or a hour here or there per weekish.

Warnen

Don't pass gaas, it is your Destiny!
Anthem - mostly just daily stuff and a strong hold if I got time, not urgent need to play but still enjoy it.
Division 2 - when my brother off work and kids are napping, soloing isn’t that great with the skill bugs atm
Destiny 2 - fell off hard this season, not a huge gambit fan and with the other 2 I don’t want to do another 50 LL grind
Life is Strange S2 - waiting on next ep
Walking Dead Final Season - haven’t started it up yet
Sega Saturn Games - bunch of random stuff, only retro console I own. All Japanese imports.

Last edited:

Ian Henry

Hellblade - a pyschological action adventure. Focuses on a princess' struggle to get over her lover's death and fights Norse Gods. Really cool experience. Definitely thought the combat and puzzles were challenging and interesting.

Evil Within 2 - A survival horror title. Gives off a lot mid 2000s vibe. It's fun with a whole lot of management and stealth. Insane storyline but still engaging.

Tekken 7, Injustice 2, and Street Fighter 5 - Decent fighters that are keeping the genre alive.

Little Big Planet 3 - Despite all the flaws, I loved how they evolved the formula by adding 3 more characters to play as. It actually makes the game really replayable.

UltimaKilo

Gold Member
I finally got through Xenoblade 2 and moved on to:

Octopath Traveler
New Super Mario Bros U Deluxe
Splatoon 2

Maybe I’ll get back into God of War but the game just wasn’t for me. I’ll tackle Zelda BotW and Horizon Zero Dawn at some point after Octopath and I’m also looking to pick up FireWatch.

Obviously not going to stop SSB Ultimate anytime soon.

Last edited:

ellie666

Neo Member
I've just finished Horizon Zero Dawn and this game is absolutely gorgeous. The only con is huge lack of development opportunities, like, you can buy the best items and clothes at the middle of the game and there'll be only the Ancient Armory left, impossible to get until the last plot chapters. Will buy the DLC in the nearest future and wait for the sequel.

That was about my PS4 experience.

And for the immortal classics -- i'm keen on dota 2. Seriously, don't laugh guys (i don't care anyway). It entertains me, distracts from the real world and just helps to relax after a long working day. I'm also a big fan of esports so i follow most of the tournaments (new season is at full blast by the way - have a look), and prepare myself to compete the pros. What i hated about the game is its shitty community but as the time went by i got used to it and find pretty funny listening to some 13yo burning

Last edited:

Ar¢tos

I'm playing the masterpiece of this generation for the 3rd time and, just like in the 2nd time, I only wanted to kill the 1st boss to satisfy the nostalgia and got sucked in. Last time I played it for 110h, let's see how long it will be this time.
It's obviously
Bloodborne

Yesterday finished Chrono Cross for 10+ time. Yup. Still my personal favourite game of all time. Feels at the end though :(

Today I want to start playing Resident Evil 2 which my friend borrowed to me. Oh and in the meantime some DoA6 ranked matches and CS:GO matchmaking.

For the past little while my go too's have been Star Wars Battlefront II, unlocking and leveling up characters, Beat Saber I got the Monstercat track pack 1, Red Dead Redemption 2 (I'll literally play this forever) and since my Limited Run Games CE for Golf Story arrived I've been playing the hell out of that, such a wonderful game.

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
I’ve been playing Batman on the NES. Man, I thought Ninja Gaiden was hard. I’m on the second to last level and...

tenor.gif

Top Bottom