• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

what happened to gaf?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blanquito

I can't load gaf on my pc due to the memcache error but the mobile site works fine on my phone.
In the true spirit of mid-2000 forum software, the framework neogaf is built on isn't responsive; it is a separate site for mobile devices.

[Edit] I'm pouring one out for the sysadmin as we speak. May God bless his or her soul

LoveCake

Just glad it is back, i always get worried when GAF is down, did something big happen & what am i missing, is my usual thought.

vANaSZ2.gif

Gromph

This tag is currently undergoing scheduled maintenance...
Staff Member
The problem was a web server going drunk and the load balancer not removing it from the party so it start disturbing all the people in the party.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
The Meme Cache ran out. GAF ran out of memes. Quick post some unfunny impact fonted text on an image!

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Sometimes stuff on the internet doesn't work perfectly

Lynx_7

Also only working on mobile here. I can still see it on my notebook if I use the 67.227something address, but its not very useful since I cant log in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom