• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What have you been watching on Youtube, GAF?

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch

Everyone has a podcast these days it seems. Seeing Johnathan Davis look old reminds of how old I'm getting lol. Speaking of podcasts... Remember all those b action movie stars from the 80's and 90's? Scott Adkins has got you covered. He's got this whole series with martial arts movie stars of the past.

aferalley

Neo Member
I watch David Jaffe on YouTube. It’s great to get video game news and reviews from an actual game developer that pioneered the PlayStation and is in a great part responsible for the longest running PlayStation exclusive franchise: Twisted Metal. He also plays games on the latter part of his stream.

Internet Comment Etiquette, Whang!, Cinemassacre, wavywebsurf, Blameitonjorge, Lutch Green, Wrestling Bios, Company Man

Those are the ones off the top of my head

Kadayi

Banned
I hate this

JXkvGJTX.jpg

JBat

Unus Annus (make sure you get that second N). It's markiplier and Ethan, crankgameplays. The channel is only up for one year and after that they say they are deleting the whole thing. they release a video every day and aren't really pandering to the algorithm so there's a good variety of stuff. They have milked a goat, learned traditional Chinese archery, cooked breakfast with sex toys, taken a class on aerial silks dancing, and more!
There is less than a month left so better get to binging.
Momento Mori

Werewolf Jones

Gold Member
Ashens who doesn't need a plug.

Dr. Wolfula who I came across by accident looking for a video on American Werewolf in Paris to see how shit it is. Does good reviews for horror content, check him out if you wanna be entertained.

Princess Sophie Pink who is an 8 year old girl who loves tarantulas. Facebook shilled a video on her so I thought I'd give her a sub. Might be worth it if you wanna see a child's passion for something most adults can't even handle.

Comedian Godfrey who has his own podcast through another site but he posts them on YouTube at a later date, covers a lot of stuff but has a strong focus on race related content so if you're insecure about being white I wouldn't recommend.

epicnemesis

Well, bought my first gun, a small little handgun to protect my family over the weekend. Picking it up before the election, so I’m confirmation biasing my way through all the info on it on YouTube. Also looking at gun care videos and stuff.

It’s funny because we usually wind down at night watching videos on YouTube, but now like half the recommended videos are gun related. It’s really fun scrolling through all them with my wife, who isn’t that on board with having a gun in the house.

Sinatar, one of my favorite LP Youtubers.

RedLetterMedia

AVGN (didn't know he had a new video out and I'm gonna watch after I post this)

MechaRandom42 although I haven't watched her in about a week.

Last edited:
Top Bottom