• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What have you just bought?

My room is a mess. I got one of those small Nintendo figs with the red packaging of Chain Chomp but I can't find him.

Instead, a T-shirt! 14.99 at your local Cracker Barrel. I used to like my video game shirts more subtle but I don't care anymore.

I need to find my Katamari Damacy one with a huge elephant and tiny little Prince.

Sebvs7G.jpg

Last edited:

Cyberpunkd

Gold Member
The big ones or the minis? I want to get the new one that just released but I have nowhere to put it. The mini has worked wonders in the kitchen for me and everywhere else already has audio.
I got two of the old ones paired over stereo outputting from Apple TV, great sound setup for a fraction of good 5.1 sound system. Only minus being I cannot plug in the vinyl player. Gonna wait for them to break, get Sonos + the player. Or just say fuck it and get proper tower speakers.

Last edited:

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
IMG_2039.jpeg

Felt like growing my cologne collection even further... picked up this beauty right here.

Dunno if there are any frag heads on gaf but here we are.
I tend to stick with Swiss Army Altitude by Victornix. I've been wearing it for like 2 decades at this point. Sometimes I will mix it up and go with the Swiss Army Classic.

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
Don't worry, the memes have prepared me for Florida's... "uniqueness". As long as I don't get eaten by a gator all will be dandy
All jokes aside, I love Florida. Miami at least, I haven't been anywhere else there besides the south. The country is massive and there are different cultures all throughout. It's a really fun country to explore, even as a citizen.

Enjoy the trip man. <3

Cyberpunkd

Gold Member
I almost bought a PS5, then I realised I would not have time to play it, hopefully it made someone else happy.

Bought a huge ass Osprey Aether 100 since we are going to the mountains by train and I figured with two kids it’s easier to just put everything on my back instead of walking around with huge ass suitcase.

OZ9000

Banned
I hear you man... Nearly 3 months here with Adductor pain which has been nagging me for a year nearly looks like it's going to need surgery.

Oh and I slipped a disc 4 weeks ago it's been an awesome 2023 so far 🤣.
I'm truly afraid of a slipped disc. I've now come to the conclusion there is absolutely no point in sacrificing form for any exercise involving spinal loading. I don't personally feel comfortable squatting heavy. Which sucks because my legs are shit. :\

Cyberpunkd

Gold Member
I'm truly afraid of a slipped disc. I've now come to the conclusion there is absolutely no point in sacrificing form for any exercise involving spinal loading. I don't personally feel comfortable squatting heavy. Which sucks because my legs are shit. :\
Do proper form / cut on weight / run. No need to push like crazy.

lifa-cobex

Very solid upgrade.

I regret selling my 2080Ti.

At the moment I have a 1660Ti and it struggles in some games unless I go to 1080p and lower settings.
The GPU market prices are fucked.
I paid almost £500 for it and i think it's a 2 year old card maybe?
I've was running 1440p games on that 1070 and it was really showing it's age by this point.

So yea. Probably shouldn't have but don't regret it.

Not bought yet but thinking of buying an air fryer.

My halogen oven just broke again. They are actually pure trash because they break down after only months. I bought this one 10 months ago and it just died today as I was trying to make lunch :( Looking at my Amazon history that was the 4th one I bought in just 2 years lol. I've had enough! There's no point wasting my money to keep buying it. I know it's just going to crap out again. It's not even like I have been buying the same shitty brand. I've tried different brands but they all keep dying.

I do have a normal oven/grill/hob combo thing or whatever you call them but I hate using it. It uses a lot more energy and takes forever to cook anything. When I cook something it either doesn't cook properly, ends up overcooked/burnt, OR half the shit i'm trying to cook gets cooked and the other half is still uncooked! It's a piece of shit and I only use the hobs to boil water for noodles/potatoes or to fry an egg. I'd toss the fucking stupid thing out if I had my way but it would cause an argument lol.

I have a microwave which is fine for some things but I really need a replacement for my halogen oven :( I already miss it lol I use it for everything. I'm already thinking about what I'm going to do for my dinner tonight. Probably go outside and eat some fucking dirt.

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Not bought yet but thinking of buying an air fryer.
Do it! But spent some money on it, at first I got one like this one below for like 50-60€ and it was shit.

Ccba4NM.png

Then I got one like this for like 150€ and it's great!

Im8ltxT.png

It's like a toy oven, but it works wonders and I'm able to cook lots of stuff with 0 effort. Fish and chips is my jam, and it's great to not have to use any oil for it.

Do it! But spent some money on it, at first I got one like this one below for like 50-60€ and it was shit.

Ccba4NM.png

Then I got one like this for like 150€ and it's great!

Im8ltxT.png

It's like a toy oven, but it works wonders and I'm able to cook lots of stuff with 0 effort. Fish and chips is my jam, and it's great to not have to use any oil for it.
Yeah if i get one I'm willing to spend good money on it. I can't be arsed buying cheap shit anymore and having it not work. I've seen people going crazy for air fryers but my halogen oven kept me happy (when it wasn't broke). So fuck it, I'll give it a go.

I just need to know what the good makes are. I'm going to have a look on Amazon.

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Yeah if i get one I'm willing to spend good money on it. I can't be arsed buying cheap shit anymore and having it not work. I've seen people going crazy for air fryers but my halogen oven kept me happy (when it wasn't broke). So fuck it, I'll give it a go.

I just need to know what the good makes are. I'm going to have a look on Amazon.
Good luck! Just keep in mind that those things, or at least mine, are very noisy.

Top Bottom