• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What have you just bought?

OverHeat

« generous god »
eVzsAh2.png

G-Bus

Banned
A 2023 Toyota Highlander.

Have had it for two days and wife has already decided she doesn't like it and feels like a mistake.

I kept saying let's get something older and cheap.

Ffs.

Mohonky

A 2023 Toyota Highlander.

Have had it for two days and wife has already decided she doesn't like it and feels like a mistake.

I kept saying let's get something older and cheap.

Ffs.
Sorry did you just spend $40+k on a vehicle for you wife to say less than a few days later she doesn't like it?

The fuck she think it is? Picture frame? The hell you suppose to do with it now lol

BossLackey

Gold Member
Couple new Tarantulas.

My first slings (spiderlings), so they're quite small. Two of my dream species.

lB6Swb4.jpg
LfJUQkj.jpg

Excuse the bad closeup. They are very bolty, so having the top off isn't a great idea lol. And the one on the right is Fossorial (burrower), so I've never even seen it hahaha

Cyberpunkd

Gold Member
Got another Air Jordans, also mid. OMG, the best pair of sneakers I ever had in my life. What sort of Nike magic is this?

Got extra radiator for the hall, it should help make the temperature more even around the house and make the living room heater stop heating up 24/7. Got same wi-fi system connected one because that's how I roll.

Got running shorts.

Some more clothes from Ron Dorf.

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
$2300 USD? That's a lot man. I think the most I paid for a coat was a wool Ralph Lauren for like $1,100. I still have it, looks just as good today as it did when I copped back in 2018-ish.

Why not just get the real outdoor brand product like Arc’teryx? The tech is probably few times better as well.

It was a joke I would never pay so much money for a coat. Let alone for such a stupid ass brand. I even posted that later in the thread.

Last edited:

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
It was a joke I would never pay so much money for a coat. Let alone for such a stupid ass brand. I even posted that later in the thread.

As a side note, it's quite hilarious how a cheap af 20€ jacket could easily be considered a 2800$ Balagiaca.

Fashion lol.

Understandable. Though I will say that learning about them helps a LOT of people. They are endlessly fascinating creatures that I'm still constantly learning more about.

My wife went from "ew gross" to actively loving them and even just ordered herself a jumping spider that gets here tomorrow.
My friend had Tarantulas which I found fascinating. I don't mind the colourful ones just not jet black ones. My cousin from Melbourne in Australia likes to send me photos of spiders she comes across in her garden.🙈

kurisu_1974

is on perm warning for being a low level troll
I really don't need this as I have all my retro needs covered in various ways but here we are, copped a THEC64 and been making an USB stick with all the big games sorted by publisher.

thec64-thumb-1578962621460_160w.jpg

And since I still have an original Competition Pro somewhere, why not also a new one

LD0005156106_2.jpg

So yeah I'm ready for some two-player Winter Games :p

G-Bus

Banned
Sorry did you just spend $40+k on a vehicle for you wife to say less than a few days later she doesn't like it?

The fuck she think it is? Picture frame? The hell you suppose to do with it now lol

Lol

60k actually.

She'll learn to love it. She did the same thing when we bought a house last summer. Started complaining a week later. Just how she is.

Last edited:
Hundreds of dollars on PS4 games mostly due to GameStop running 4 for 20 and 4 for 40 at the same time.

Today was

Dragon Quest XI
Final Fantasy XV
Dark Souls III
Wolfenstein: The New Order

for 20

Top Bottom