• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What if its all true?

Arkam

Jan 21, 2012
Here, Now and maybe later
Its all real and they all knew. That much has been clear as day since the beginning. All this "evidence" over the last couple years is just a show for the slow or intentionally ignorant (leftists/Anti-Trumpers).

If anyone thinks something like this could have happened without executive branch knowledge and WRITTEN approval you are in for a lot surprises in life. Obama knew and approved, Clinton knew, Clapper knew, Lynch knew, Comey knew, Schiff eventually found out, then he told Nadler (who was still trying to figure out how his pants work).

What will happen? Well three things probably. The GOP/Trumpers will scream bloody murder during the election season, followed up by a health scoop or jack and smattering of shit.

Until the power brokers are actually afraid of the people they are screwing there will never be justice for them as they operate in the Game of Thrones.

yeeeeeezy

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
Apr 17, 2019
Durham will bring home the bodies. He's our only hope for justice.

Arkage

Banned
Sep 25, 2012
Ok, so it was all true, and.... ? Not a damn thing happened? I'm shocked.
But people were buying big bags of popcorn to eat because the hammer was going to fall on the deep state, because Trump is Strong Man who cleans the swamp! W... what happened? :messenger_ok:

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
So looks like even the Obama part is turning out to be true.

I never thought the day would come.

MSM and DNC will still put up a full court press to defend against this.

Will Durham issue indictments, what if Obamer and Biden have to testify.

Reactions: Oner and dolabla