• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What if... the PS Vita Successor is ... A SteamDeck?

mhirano

No, hear me out.
Sony is struggling hard to be relevant in their own hometurf, as Nintendo and PC dominates the japanese market.
Let's go straight to the facts:

1) Nintendo dominates every single one of the top 30 best selling games in Japan:

2) Playstation 5 is struggling in Japan:

3) PS5 Games are also selling badly in Japan:

4) PC Gaming is on the rise in Japan for many years now:

5) Sony is getting serious into PC Gaming:

6) Sony is reportedly changing its exclusive strategy to bring its games to PC very close to the PS5 release:

So here is the plan: the PS Vita failed because it struggled to get exclusive games, third party support and security reasons (proprietary formats).
The Sony Steam Deck would solve all this problems at once.
It could also play Sony Studios exclusive games.
AND be like a Nintendo Switch, portable and TV compatible, but better.
AND offer cloud gaming via PS Now.

That is it: the PS Vita successor we always dreamt of is the (Sony) Steam Deck!

mhirano

Well, our Sony SteamDeck is already better than the Switch 2: give me some DLSS baby!

KAL2006

Banned
I think it's a decent idea. Steam Deck although Valve are making it user friendly Sony can take the user friendly interface further and making there own OS and storefront. The storefront will have all games that are 100 percent compatible with PlayStation Deck. They would have to start from scratch and get 3rd parties to release games on their storefront similar to how Epic did. But Sony can have other benefits like access to PSN Plus monthly games as well a Plus Collection. Cloud saves between PS5 and PlayStation Deck. Easy Remote Play with PS5. Have games be cross buy or at least Cross Discount between PS5 and PlayStation Deck. Of course it will be running on Linux so people can just install Steam if they want. If their games are already getting ported to PC it would be easy for Sony just to make their own Storefront and have a device preloaded with that Storefront.

mhirano

I think it's a decent idea. Steam Deck although Valve are making it user friendly Sony can take the user friendly interface further and making there own OS and storefront. The storefront will have all games that are 100 percent compatible with PlayStation Deck. They would have to start from scratch and get 3rd parties to release games on their storefront similar to how Epic did. But Sony can have other benefits like access to PSN Plus monthly games as well a Plus Collection. Cloud saves between PS5 and PlayStation Deck. Easy Remote Play with PS5. Have games be cross buy or at least Cross Discount between PS5 and PlayStation Deck. Of course it will be running on Linux so people can just install Steam if they want. If their games are already getting ported to PC it would be easy for Sony just to make their own Storefront and have a device preloaded with that Storefront.
You are a step ahead. Does Sony really need their own OS? Wouldn't SteamOS and Steam storefront be good enough?

Ozzie666

In a perfect world, it would be, or there would be some variation of this. But I have to wonder, is the size of the deck too big for Japanese gamers? The Switch size already feels like it was pushing it. Hardware probably isn't the problem anymore, it's compelling software or easy to downscale titles.

Last edited:

Codes 208

As long as it doesnt mean proprietary memory cards that cost an arm and a leg and a library that doesnt say “welp, i give up” six months after launch Ill be content.

KAL2006

Banned
You are a step ahead. Does Sony really need their own OS? Wouldn't SteamOS and Steam storefront be good enough?

I'm looking at it more from a business aspect, Sony could rebrand and call it PlayStation 5 Portable. Include Vita, PSP, PS1 emulator support. Have there own storefront and take full profits and give no cut to Valve. Of course they can still continue to release on Steam while having there own storefront. This storefront won't have 100000s of Steam games only start from scratch with games 100 percent working for PlayStation Deck.

kyliethicc

No, hear me out.
Sony is struggling hard to be relevant in their own hometurf, as Nintendo and PC dominates the japanese market.

1) Nintendo dominates every single one of the top 30 best selling games in Japan:

6) Sony is reportedly changing its exclusive strategy to bring its games to PC very close to the PS5 release:

So here is the plan: the PS Vita failed because it struggled to get exclusive games, third party support and security reasons (proprietary formats).

The Steam Deck is the PSP3.

Not a Sony version of a Steam Deck. The actual Steam Deck.

Valve have made the new PSP, thanks to Jimbo.

Last edited:

Holammer

I get what OP is thinking. If the Deck actually becomes a runaway success selling tens of millions or maybe 100M+ of units it could be a major platform for Sony to sell games on. Especially if it reaches outside the Steam user sphere and expands it further in markets like Japan. Same argument also works for streaming games of course.

The thing could become an unofficial Vita for sure and Sony games will help sell it.

Ozzie666

As much as I want a new Sony hand held, the Steam deck concept or the device it self, would be a killer Microsoft punch. If games pass games worked and they could work out down scaling or use PC versions of games. With or without steam games. Game pass would make it a great purchase. Although, if we are focusing on Japan here, then maybe not.

It would be amazing to see what Sony or Microsoft could do with AMD on a new handheld, I would expect it would surpass Valve. Also these chip shortages and manufacturing issues, are going to really limit the Deck to being a relevant machine. It will be niche, without mass production.

mhirano

As much as I want a new Sony hand held, the Steam deck concept or the device it self, would be a killer Microsoft punch. If games pass games worked and they could work out down scaling or use PC versions of games. With or without steam games. Game pass would make it a great purchase. Although, if we are focusing on Japan here, then maybe not.

It would be amazing to see what Sony or Microsoft could do with AMD on a new handheld, I would expect it would surpass Valve. Also these chip shortages and manufacturing issues, are going to really limit the Deck to being a relevant machine. It will be niche, without mass production.
Imagine a Steam Deck but with Vita engineering and crafting quality, that OLED screen and AMD brains close to the Series S... Amazing!

Beelzebubs

Why would this be Sony's masterplan when Steam Deck can also play any Microsoft GamePass game?

Last edited:

odhiex

In my view, it will be a smart move for Sony to bring another handheld, maybe partner with Valve.

But this time, an open system handheld with Steam OS. That said, they don't need to make a compromise to port its own game to handheld anymore, since it is essentially being ported to PC.

Tldr: keep the PlayStation consoles business, expand the market to PC and mobile, and make a (handful of) dedicated handheld with SteamOS (for the enthusiasts). Less money from games liscensing but less risk to make.

It will be a riskier business to have another closed platform now. Since they probably won't make (maybe barely) money and less third party supports anyway (RIP PS Vita)

Last edited:

mhirano

Why would this be Sony's masterplan when Steam Deck can also play any Microsoft GamePass game?
You mean like every PC ever, where Sony ia releasing all their games now?
If Sony profits with the hardware, the PS Now subscriptions and the games I think they wouldn't care about GamePass compatibility.

Beelzebubs

You mean like every PC ever, where Sony ia releasing all their games now?
If Sony profits with the hardware, the PS Now subscriptions and the games I think they wouldn't care about GamePass compatibility.
What in the actual fuck are you talking about? It seems to me like you're saying that Sony are doing PC ports of their games so that's a unique strategy..... Microsoft have been doing that for yours so why are you seeing this as a unique innovation?

CamHostage

M mhirano ,​

I'm kind of confused what you are saying in the OP?

...Are you saying, what if a new PS Portable came out and was super-powerful, like Deck is? I don't see what the difference would be, Vita was top-of-class at the time (albeit a $1000 phone was either out or coming out that could challenge it for horsepower,) but that wasn't the deciding factor.

...Are you saying, what if a new PS Portable came out and was portable but also played full-scale games on a TV? Vita should have theoretically been able to do that back in its day (although there were complications in support and consumer hardware; a hacked PSV can do a video feed through the USB port, but I don't think it really was ever built for standardized MHL and the format was still in its early days back in 2012 when Vita launched; a PS Vita2.0 could have added that as a feature, I'm a little surprised it was never added or wasn't a feature of the non-OLED Vita since it was more doable then and PS TV was out... maybe that answers the question, though.) PSP could do video-out back in its day, that was a nice feature, and PS Vita could do that one-better because a DualShock controller could be paired with a Vita. So, the handheld could have also been the console... which sounds familiar.

...Are you saying, what if a new PS Portable was PC x86-based like PS4 and PS5 are, instead of an ARM chip in Vita? That'd be nice, there's a lot of room for low-wattage/high-performance in new chipsets. Could they really get into the range that could use scaling techniques and play a percentage of PS4 or even PS5 titles at a lower spec setting? Doesn't seem likely, let's see how Deck actually plays really complex games, but it's a weird time where portable hardware is growing in power by orders of magnitude still while consoles and PCs aren't showing next-gen leaps even with more horsepower. Xbox Series S is a successful demonstration of exploring the low end performance capacities of high-end software, and Steam Deck is pushing that even further. And mobile devices are pulling off miracles every day (Raytracing is on the verge of popping onto mobile already.)

Unfortunately, PS doesn't build software for the same range of up/down compatibility that a PC or even Xbox has, so even PS4 games might be a problem unless the emulation layer can account for what the software is expecting, something even PS5 isn't great at as most games require separate builds to play best on either machine.) Deck is built for a software architecture that is made to cut as low as it can go, whereas PlayStation games are starting to offer options but are optimized for their targets, so even if a PS Deck could be made that could play PS5 games in the same reduced quality that Deck plays mid-to-high-end PC games, games would probably need a PS Deck profile or even build in them to work best on the platform. Then you have the SSD issue (which I think is going to be a real hurdle for the low-end Deck, as the cheaper eMMC is really making me nervous for its forward-gen plans.) An SSD could be built into a new PS Portable, but that's even more in price, and already, the cheapest Deck is $400. Everything about PS5 is high-end and built for a level of performance that can be mined to sustain the system for hopefully 10 years, and although we look at Deck and say, "You know, if that thing can list those specs at that battery life and play those kinds of games and come out today, how long until PS could just do the same?", you look at the massive size of the PS5 and should start to see that they're just not ready to cut this all down to size any time soon.

...Are you saying, what if Sony just made a portable played a good number of PlayStation games, and you could play games on either handheld or TV, and Japan fell in love with it because it was portable? I feel like that basically describes the Vita. That was Sony's plan, at the heart, that it could play console-quality games, some actually being console games ported/shifted down, with some compromises but still acceptable for gamers. (Granted, Last of Us was never coming to Vita, and even Borderlands was a shaky Borderlands, but a number of mainline games arrived cross-gen on Vita like PS Battle All-Stars or Sly 4, and some were even cross-buy. If Vita had been a success, more Borderlands-type port-overs would have happened.) Alas, Vita was not a great success, not worldwide and unfortunately not even in Japan. And while I'd be game if Sony tried, I'm not sure what a "Sony Deck" could change about those odds?

Last edited:

mhirano

M mhirano ,​

I'm kind of confused what you are saying in the OP?

...Are you saying, what if a new PS Portable came out and was super-powerful, like Deck is? I don't see what the difference would be, Vita was top-of-class at the time (albeit a $1000 phone was either out or coming out that could challenge it for horsepower,) but that wasn't the deciding factor.

...Are you saying, what if a new PS Portable came out and was portable but also played full-scale games on a TV? Vita should have theoretically been able to do that back in its day (although there were complications in support and consumer hardware; a hacked PSV can do a video feed through the USB port, but I don't think it really was ever built for standardized MHL and the format was still in its early days back in 2012 when Vita launched; a PS Vita2.0 could have added that as a feature, I'm a little surprised it was never added or wasn't a feature of the non-OLED Vita since it was more doable then and PS TV was out... maybe that answers the question, though.) PSP could do video-out back in its day, that was a nice feature, and PS Vita could do that one-better because a DualShock controller could be paired with a Vita. So, the handheld could have also been the console... which sounds familiar.

...Are you saying, what if a new PS Portable was PC x86-based like PS4 and PS5 are, instead of an ARM chip in Vita? That'd be nice, there's a lot of room for low-wattage/high-performance in new chipsets. Could they really get into the range that could use scaling techniques and play a percentage of PS4 or even PS5 titles at a lower spec setting? Doesn't seem likely, let's see how Deck actually plays really complex games, but it's a weird time where portable hardware is growing in power by orders of magnitude still while consoles and PCs aren't showing next-gen leaps even with more horsepower. Xbox Series S is a successful demonstration of exploring the low end performance capacities of high-end software, and Steam Deck is pushing that even further. And mobile devices are pulling off miracles every day (Raytracing is on the verge of popping onto mobile already.)

Unfortunately, PS doesn't build software for the same range of up/down compatibility that a PC or even Xbox has, so even PS4 games might be a problem unless the emulation layer can account for what the software is expecting, something even PS5 isn't great at as most games require separate builds to play best on either machine.) Deck is built for a software architecture that is made to cut as low as it can go, whereas PlayStation games are starting to offer options but are optimized for their targets, so even if a PS Deck could be made that could play PS5 games in the same reduced quality that Deck plays mid-to-high-end PC games, games would probably need a PS Deck profile or even build in them to work best on the platform. Then you have the SSD issue (which I think is going to be a real hurdle for the low-end Deck, as the cheaper eMMC is really making me nervous for its forward-gen plans.) An SSD could be built into a new PS Portable, but that's even more in price, and already, the cheapest Deck is $400. Everything about PS5 is high-end and built for a level of performance that can be mined to sustain the system for hopefully 10 years, and although we look at Deck and say, "You know, if that thing can list those specs at that battery life and play those kinds of games and come out today, how long until PS could just do the same?", you look at the massive size of the PS5 and should start to see that they're just not ready to cut this all down to size any time soon.

...Are you saying, what if Sony just made a portable played a good number of PlayStation games, and you could play games on either handheld or TV, and Japan fell in love with it because it was portable? I feel like that basically describes the Vita. That was Sony's plan, at the heart, that it could play console-quality games, some actually being console games ported/shifted down, with some compromises but still acceptable for gamers. (Granted, Last of Us was never coming to Vita, and even Borderlands was a shaky Borderlands, but a number of mainline games arrived cross-gen on Vita like PS Battle All-Stars or Sly 4, and some were even cross-buy. If Vita had been a success, more Borderlands-type port-overs would have happened.) Alas, Vita was not a great success, not worldwide and unfortunately not even in Japan. And while I'd be game if Sony tried, I'm not sure what a "Sony Deck" could change about those odds?

Good considerations.
But I meant literally a Sony branded Steam Deck, running SteamOS and getting all the Steam games from the get go.
Yes, I'm almost describong the Vita.
The Vita was way ahead of its time, just like the Wii U was. Then the Nintendo Switch was released when tech was up to fulfilling Nintendo's vision.
And now the tech allow us to reach (my) Vita 2 vision.

mhirano

What in the actual fuck are you talking about? It seems to me like you're saying that Sony are doing PC ports of their games so that's a unique strategy..... Microsoft have been doing that for yours so why are you seeing this as a unique innovation?
Microsoft is and always has been a software and services provider.
Sony still is a big hardware manufacturer.
The innovation would be joining Valve portable vision with Sony enigineering, exclusive games and japanese market knowledge (something that Microsoft was NEVER able to grasp).

CamHostage

Good considerations.
But I meant literally a Sony branded Steam Deck, running SteamOS and getting all the Steam games from the get go.
Yes, I'm almost describong the Vita.
The Vita was way ahead of its time, just like the Wii U was. Then the Nintendo Switch was released when tech was up to fulfilling Nintendo's vision.
And now the tech allow us to reach (my) Vita 2 vision.

(Kinda figured that was one of the things you meant, then in typing so long, I forgot that as an option.)

I'm with you, and have said a few times, "if they can't bet them, maybe they should join them." (My idea was more of an Android Gaming device rather than PC-based, basically PS Vita just upgraded and unlocked as a Google Play-accessible device to be the only legit Android Gaming device out there right now, but we're here now where either road could go somewhere.)

Sony releasing a PlayStation Portable that's just a PC with a new shell would make some sense. PS Vita was really an Android-type device with custom software and specs (modders are now releasing all kinds of Android port-overs to the Vita software layer, so GTA3, Bully, Max Payne 1, the cracked version of Super Mario 64, etc are all on the dark links out there.) PS4 and PS5 are kind of just suped-up PCs, so same difference. And as you said, Sony is expanding some of its software base to PC. (Then again, Sony in the past also expanded its software onto Android and mobile, going all the way back to the Xperia Play that played PS1 games, the PS Buttons were even listed in early leaks of the "Android Gaming" interface, but that didn't lead to a partnership; you would have expected that to have been a business they kept exploring, but it petered out in the PS3 era and they never jumped over even after Vita died.)

...I would say, if they were to make a Deck, it would more likely be an Sony Epic "Deck", tied to Epic Store instead of Steam. They have better ties with Epic, it'd be a new partner entering the space, Epic has no interest in making hardware and doesn't even have its own OS but is interested in expanding its reach with software, and maybe they'd be able to put together something that competes in a slightly different way than Steam's offering.

Last edited:
Where did you get the idea that PC "dominates" anything in Japan, especially compared to Sony?

That PC Gamer article you linked is almost entirely about the presence of Japanese-developed games on Steam and their success with Western gamers, and the author concludes that the market for PC games in Japan itself is unlikely to see significant growth in the future.

Daymos

If the steamdeck is a vita2 then my laptop is a vita2 PRO.. forward compatibility. You already have the upgrade before the upgrade exists.

These arguments are pretty dumb, a bigger playstation audience is good. Every PS5 will continue to be sold before it's even built.

Last edited:

Tams

No, hear me out.

Dumbest post I've seen in months.

Nintendo are dominating in Japan and doing very well elsewhere. Sony aren't doing so well in Japan (but are only choice Japanese gamers consider; Xbox is a joke here) and doing very well elsewhere. Playstation are not in trouble.

And then there's the fact that the Vita/PSP were Sony's compact handheld line. The Switch is barely in the same category and the Steam Deck is absolutely not.

Sometimes you should just keep your titular dreams to yourself rather than voice them.

mhirano

Dumbest post I've seen in months.

Nintendo are dominating in Japan and doing very well elsewhere. Sony aren't doing so well in Japan (but are only choice Japanese gamers consider; Xbox is a joke here) and doing very well elsewhere. Playstation are not in trouble.

And then there's the fact that the Vita/PSP were Sony's compact handheld line. The Switch is barely in the same category and the Steam Deck is absolutely not.

Sometimes you should just keep your titular dreams to yourself rather than voice them.
Well, you just beat it to the dumbest post of 2021 with no arguments whatsoever. Congrats!
Have you ever seen a Switch Lite? Its literally a Vita. The video out chip that was stripped for economic reasons would not make it even a bit larger.
Also, the Valve Steam Deck os the first of its kind and the first Valve attempt at portable gaming. Of course it could be improved and be made smaller/more portable.

Tams

Well, you just beat it to the dumbest post of 2021 with no arguments whatsoever. Congrats!
Have you ever seen a Switch Lite? Its literally a Vita. The video out chip that was stripped for economic reasons would not make it even a bit larger.
Also, the Valve Steam Deck os the first of its kind and the first Valve attempt at portable gaming. Of course it could be improved and be made smaller/more portable.
Can you read?

"he Switch is barely in the same category" - as in it is in the same category. But that doesn't change that the Steam Deck is much bigger and nowhere near as appealing (and I'm telling you, Japanese people have almost no interest in something so big and ugly - as great as it may end up being).

mhirano

Can you read?

"he Switch is barely in the same category" - as in it is in the same category. But that doesn't change that the Steam Deck is much bigger and nowhere near as appealing (and I'm telling you, Japanese people have almost no interest in something so big and ugly - as great as it may end up being).
Well, that's just like your opinion man
the dude your opinion GIF

Sony has conceded the mobile device market. Unfortunately.

I really think they could re-enter it, but it's going to require they build a tablet-like PS5 iteration.

CamHostage

Where did you get the idea that PC "dominates" anything in Japan, especially compared to Sony?

That PC Gamer article you linked is almost entirely about the presence of Japanese-developed games on Steam and their success with Western gamers, and the author concludes that the market for PC games in Japan itself is unlikely to see significant growth in the future.

I had that frustration with the link too, but click over to Page 2, it actually talks about the moves Steam made to reach the Japanese game buying audience and how that has helped the market become a serious option for the first time there in decades.

Either way, though, I don't think that's a magical key for getting Japan back. Switch is succeeding there for reasons that are particular to Nintendo, and wouldn't work for Sony; moreover, Japan getting more into PC gaming isn't really something that would translate over to a portable, as most of the games that would succeed in cross-pollination would have already done so via phones.

Last edited:

PhaseJump

Banned
Why would anybody buy a new Playstation handheld? They couldn't support the last one properly.

Steam Deck is a PC, and there are others like it already on the market. This thread might as well be advocating for Sony to limit their PC game output to an exclusive store, since it's the only way they would be taking in enough money to subsidize a handheld PC design of their own, in a similar or competitive price range. They wouldn't get enough control over the PC market to make that hardware effort worth it for them anyway.

If you think the Deck is big and ugly, go for the Aya Neo or whatever next gen version they come up with. Either way, it'll cost you.

th4tguy

Japan has shown time and time again that they prefer consoles and games that best suite the current lifestyle trends there.
The past few gens, that been smaller/ portable systems. Look at the most popular systems in Japan over the past 15 years.
DS, 3Ds, PSP, and Switch

Only the PS2 is close in numbers to those consoles.

Japans tastes are clear and it’s not geared toward pc gaming. Maybe if the steam deck reduced the foot print of the console by half and the price to match, would it even start to stand a chance.
Sony trying to mimic the steam deck for their next handheld is ridiculous when they could just as easily mimic the switch and release a new version of the ps4 that can go portable.

Last edited:

mhirano

I had that frustration with the link too, but click over to Page 2, it actually talks about the moves Steam made to reach the Japanese game buying audience and how that has helped the market become a serious option for the first time there in decades.

Either way, though, I don't think that's a magical key for getting Japan back. Switch is succeeding there for reasons that are particular to Nintendo, and wouldn't work for Sony; moreover, Japan getting more into PC gaming isn't really something that would translate over to a portable, as most of the games that would succeed in cross-pollination would have already done so via phones.
Thank you for caring and ACTUALLY reading the links.
It is a great pleasure to talk to people with brains
Tom Hanks Thank You GIF

yurinka

Japan has shown time and time again that they prefer consoles and games that best suite the current lifestyle trends there.
The past few gens, that been smaller/ portable systems. Look at the most popular systems in Japan over the past 15 years.
DS, 3Ds, PSP, and Switch

In fact, by far the biggest gaming market in Japan in terms of both revenue and userbase is mobile.

Can't find newer data, but we should consider that since 2016 and 2018 worldwide the mobile gaming market grew way more than console and PC worlwide and specially in Asia, so pretty likely same happened in Japan.

Newzoo for 2018:
image.png

Newzoo for 2016
image.png

Last edited:

CamHostage

Why would anybody buy a new Playstation handheld? They couldn't support the last one properly.

Well, they wouldn't support this new one version of one properly. It'd be a PC. So it would be accessing the same PC titles that PlayStation is porting over to a non-PlayStation platform, plus also it would play some PlayStation games (PSP, probably some PS1, maybe some PS2, maybe some Vita or what have you... it's all theoretical, so hell, let's imagine it played some low-level PS4/PS5 games if they fit a certain compatibility profile.) The Sony-exclusive games it would conceivably play would be the same exclusives Sony is bringing to PS4/PS5 and eventually PC, not handheld-exclusive originals.

The days of a console manufacturer supporting multiple pillars of hardware with original software are sadly over, it seems.

Even Nintendo doesn't have a "portable" to go along with its current "console". (And it's not like its output has doubled since Switch is both a console and a portable. There was always way more Nintendo software on GB+N64 or GBA+Cube or even DS+Wii or even 3DS+WiiU than there has been in the Switch era. Even if you include their mobile titles, they still have slowed way down as far as actual number of games brought to market.)

The closest Sony will ever get to splitting its market again with original title support will be when PSVR2 comes out, but even then, chances are they will probably try to make a lot of software work in both arenas (or make spin-offs or aspects of the games work in VR, to try and share resources better.) There will still be some original VR titles, and if PSVR2 manages to be a blockbuster then hell, all guns blazing I guess (although Switch is a blockbuster and, like I said, it's only getting so many Nintendo-made games a year, even on eShop,) but I would be surprised if the percentage of originals to conversions is the same as PSVR1.

And otherwise, no, Sony probably is not in a position to launch a PSP3 (sad, for me,) and nobody is ready to support a new title with exclusives like back in the heyday of portables.

Last edited:

gundalf

OP I'm honestly not sure what you mean with bringing in the SteamDeck in. The SteamDeck is a open handheld PC with steamOS pre-installed and tailored to it. Sony would never release an open device like that.

Of course it would be great if Sony made a new handheld with a storefront that is less rigorous to attract more indies.

Azelover

Titanic was called the Ship of Dreams, and it was. It really was.
I'm not sure if that would work.. but it's better than giving up.

Being Nintendo's hometurf is not the answer to life.. You have to fight.

They did that with the PSP, so why not now...

Steamdeck is actually a dreamcast 2 -

Soul Calibur 6
Dreamcast Collection
Super Monkey Ball
Yakuza Like A Dragon
Resident Evil Village
Ultimate marvel v Capcom 3

Top Bottom