• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What is it that cats dream about [IT'S ALIENS BRAH] o_O

WILL CATS SELL US OUT TO THE ALIENS

• YES

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • NO

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • POSSIBLY

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
So have you noticed that cats dream? They do, it's been scientifically proven. While our feeline friends sleep they tend to twitch and spasm if it's an intense dream.
But, no one discovered what is that they dream? Is it food, is it chasing mice, is it murdering a dog? No one knows.
So, what do you think cats dream about?
I'll go first. I don't think they dream at all. When they fall "asleep" I think they're comunicating with the aliens. They're telling them everything we humans are doing. It's been going on for years.
We let them in our homes, we think they like us but in reality they're snitches. They're in cahoots with the aliens and it's only a matter of time when the aliens will invade us and basically enslave us.o_O

Tesseract

Banned
I think it’s this one....

Dick-Hallorann.gif

TrainedRage

Banned

lock2k

Banned
So have you noticed that cats dream? They do, it's been scientifically proven. While our feeline friends sleep they tend to twitch and spasm if it's an intense dream.
But, no one discovered what is that they dream? Is it food, is it chasing mice, is it murdering a dog? No one knows.
So, what do you think cats dream about?
I'll go first. I don't think they dream at all. When they fall "asleep" I think they're comunicating with the aliens. They're telling them everything we humans are doing. It's been going on for years.
We let them in our homes, we think they like us but in reality they're snitches. They're in cahoots with the aliens and it's only a matter of time when the aliens will invade us and basically enslave us.o_O

They dream about how to get food and shelter while getting rid of their owners.

Top Bottom