What Is NPC, the Pro-Trump Internet’s New Favorite Insult?

Oct 24, 2017
I keep hearing the left complaining that these funny memes are outrageous or "dehumanizing".

Well, so that we have some perspective here....

Just remember that when the left criticizes/makes fun of the right, they use words like racists, perverts, morons, idiots, Hitlers, and literally every swear word that start with a "f" or "m". The right uses funny memes.

OSC

Banned
Jun 16, 2018
clever humans, npc logic will surpass humans but will still be bound by the dumb reward based logic system that guides human behavior and makes it so so so predictable and easy to follow like a children's book or fairy tale. The rules of the ideals are always follow lest they disappoint their ideal. bound by an idea slaves to an idea. WE of the race of ideas, the race of masters, or morality is entirely different we are beyond morality which is why we define the ideals the army of ideals that govern the world.

Jan 11, 2006
What do I call people who fall into this category:

-gotten too extreme to the left to the point where I don't think of them as liberal anymore
-very authoritarian "either with us or against us" mentality
-Constantly angry and swearing excessively but pretending their enemies are the angry ones
-Lump all people who are moderate or right leaning or radically right in the same category (like not being able to differentiate a Ben Shapiro from a Jordan Peterson from a Joe Rogan from a Steve Bannon from a David Duke).
-Seem to have more anger towards "moderates" or centrists as if such a thing cannot exist

If people who know me saw me being accused of being alt-right they'd laugh their asses off. But it has happened thanks to a stupid movie called TLJ,.

So I can't call them SJU because it's offensive. I can't say soyboy. I can't say NPC. What can I call them?

I am a liberal who can't stand internet liberals of today who seemingly went full retard ever since Trump won. I can't believe we are in an era where Joe Rogan is called "alt-right" or should be banned from social media. I always wonder if they would act so angry and hostile in person or if it's more like a keyboard warrior thing going on.

Last edited:
Apr 25, 2009
Australia

-gotten too extreme to the left to the point where I don't think of them as liberal anymore
-Constantly angry and swearing excessively but pretending their enemies are the angry ones
-Lump all people who are moderate or right leaning or radically right in the same category (like not being able to differentiate a Ben Shapiro from a Jordan Peterson from a Joe Rogan from a Steve Bannon from a David Duke).
-Seem to have more anger towards "moderates" or centrists as if such a thing cannot exist

If people who know me saw me being accused of being alt-right they'd laugh their asses off. But it has happened thanks to a stupid movie called TLJ,.

So I can't call them SJU because it's offensive. I can't say soyboy. I can't say NPC. What can I call them?

I am a liberal who can't stand internet liberals of today who seemingly went full retard ever since Trump won. I always wonder if they would act so angry and hostile in person or if it's more like a keyboard warrior thing going on.
Cunts

Oct 27, 2017
your mind

I am a liberal who can't stand internet liberals of today who seemingly went full retard ever since Trump won. I can't believe we are in an era where Joe Rogan is called "alt-right" or should be banned from social media. I always wonder if they would act so angry and hostile in person or if it's more like a keyboard warrior thing going on.
Definitely keyboard warriors. The vast majority anyway. I’ve never met a single crazy person of their ilk in real life. Maybe because I am in Australia. Anyway, I hope to one day. They wouldn’t last 10 seconds in unfiltered conversation with me. They’d be in the fetal position, rocking back and forth in the corner.