• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What is RAGE 2? Official Trailer

Skyr

That trailer is a 40-year-old executive's idea of what would appeal to a Millennial. All it needs is "ironic" Ebonics and the crying emoji plastered everywhere.

The game looks fun, though. Avalanche (Sweden) can do no wrong.
I agree. Tho I would say it rather tries to appeal to the ADHD fortnite zoomers than to millennials.

Last edited:

DanielsM

Banned
That trailer is a 40-year-old executive's idea of what would appeal to a Millennial. All it needs is the crying emoji plastered everywhere. The game looks fun, though. Avalanche (Sweden) can do no wrong.

Okay you got a giggle out of me. That's what distracting me. I loved Rage 1 and I thought parts of Mad Max were awesome but the bad combat made the missions repetitive, so I never finished. They should have kept the Rage 1 look more and not all this weird shit. I'll wait on the reviews like I have for Days Gone.

stranno

Dark Messiah.

AK4HKBI.gif

Or Skyrim.

BGPZ00l.gif

RAGE 2: Hold my beer.

s3CtsZJ.gif

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
- Tone is tryhard as fuck. LOL SO ZANY & CRAZY xD
- Ugly aesthetic. Dude pink smoke lmao
+ Solid looking gunplay thanks to Id.
- Open world.
- Vehicular combat in said open world.

Not feeling it. Don't think the game will do too well either since its target market is probably gonna wait for Borderlands 3 instead. But who knows.

Mista

Banned
Rage 1 was alright but this one I feel it’s going to be a blast. I just wish it had co-op to lessen the open world burden😊

makaveli60

Awesome trailer again after the previous "Everything vs. Me". Watching recent gameplays I can't help but feel that it was downgraded a bit since the reveal but I liked both Rage and Mad Max so I will buy it anyway. Also id Software... I'm obliged to do so.

FeldMonster

I love this trailer! It is the perfect length, it very clearly states what Rage 2 is about, and it doesn't cut between random scenes too fast to understand what is going on. I wish every game had a trailer that was so informative about what you are actually going to be doing for next 10-1000 hours.

The game looks like a ton of fun, though a bit too lighthearted for my tastes, as I prefer a more serious tone. That being said, if reviews are positive, I will very likely buy it. It looks like it has enough Destiny influence in it to make gameplay diverse, hopefully the gunplay skews more towards Destiny and less towards the lifeless PC-centric gunplay of Doom.

Top Bottom