• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What is the best physical sensation?

MacReady13

It'd have to be a long sex session and then the final release for me. That build up to it where you can feel it happening, and after the long build up that release is just sublime. Especially on a cold winter's night that warm feeling is like nothing else on earth (in my experience)! Pretty basic but it seems to work for me!

7fc.gif
< this

Guileless

Temp Banned for Remedial Purposes
Outside of sex, it's got to be jumping in a pool in July after you have been exercising or doing yard work.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
I love the feeling of being in a fight. Time slows down, reading the other person, the exhaustion afterwards.

MaestroMike

Gold Member
I notice I piss out my eyes and yawn like crazy after a long days hard work. I do it regularly and it feels like my brain is taking a piss and cleaning itself and getting rid of waste. Eyes get super watery. Feels pretty good.

PanzerAzel

There remains a special place in my heart for getting my fix when I was in the midst of being dopesick. There are many great feelings in this world, but there’s nothing that quite compares to the sensation of warmth, contentment, and absolute relief pulling you slowly away from the absolute hell and agony of opioid withdrawal.

On the flip side, the initial few days after detox after being on a very heavy dose of opiates for years was a trip. Everything tasted better, smelled better, light hurt my eyes, there was a pleasant tingling under my skin akin to a sunburn.....it was very much like being reborn as my nervous system came back from under the opiate haze. One of the most incredible experiences I’ve ever endured.

Last edited:

Jtibh

Banned
When you get severe diarrhea on the highway with no stop in sight clinching on to the sterring wheel moaning loud from the pain then finally make to a gas station and shit all over the bowl.

That relief is incomparable to anything else.

highrider

Banned
Landing a clean punch
Removing my paint suit after an hour in the booth in July
Cutting all your hair off
Becoming physically skilled at something where it’s automatic

I tried not to go with obvious stuff.

Romulus

Crushing on someone for years and then actually getting to do everything to them that I ever imagined, and more. Happened to me at 20. My friend's sister was like a goddess to me since I was 14, she was two years older and just, incredible. Only slept with her 3 times before she left again for college but my god the excitement and buildup. Never felt those sensations again.

Last edited:
You guys are so silly. Lol

I agree with some of the answers, having a shower after a stressful day, having sex (but here I should add that sex with the one you love, not simply sex, I'm a romantic guy), taking a good shit, peeing after holding it for a while, etc.

Yamakua

Neo Member
An orgasm in the shower while simultaneously defecating and pissing all while some hottie is scratching my back. That shit gives me an adrenaline rush.

It's either that or my first sip of coffee in the morning.
what kind of insane, mentally ill person are you? some kinda fetishes you have... :messenger_grinning_squinting:

Top Bottom