• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What is the most niche meme you know of?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ōkami

26C.png

The marxist, socialst, and anarcho-capitalism images are pretty fun. Soundcloud mashups can be a little tough to dive into, but it's been worth it for the plethora of dumb gags.

El Odio

Banned
The marxist, socialst, and anarcho-capitalism images are pretty fun. Soundcloud mashups can be a little tough to dive into, but it's been worth it for the plethora of dumb gags.
Soundcloud mashups are my jam. Though the overwhelming amount of granddad songs can get a little tiring.

NIN90

don't problem

Endearing phrase that was used in CoD2 clanbase circles circa 2011. I'd bet only a handful people still know about it.

The examples in the first post are all bad. Those aren't niche memes, those are mainstream memes applied in a niche way.

The most niche meme I know is probably "y helo thar"

If you get that one without looking it up, we can be buds.

The examples in the first post are all bad. Those aren't niche memes, those are mainstream memes applied in a niche way.

The most niche meme I know is probably "y helo thar"

If you get that one without looking it up, we can be buds.

y helo thar is really mainstream. I'm a professional memer, I'd know.

Zaru

Abstract loss.jpg edits are why I live

They sometimes get so deep that you just sit there in awe when you realize how it's been hidden/encoded in the image.

I mean look at this shit

WzEF4W3.png

That's not even one of the well-hidden ones and it still fucking killed me when I realized it

DiscoJer

If it doesn't have a picture, does it count as a meme?

There's one I remember from the RPG groups in the Usetnet days.

"I reject your reality and substitute my own"

(Which of course, is from the movie The Dungeon Master)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom