• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

what is the secret to not getting permanently banned from NeoGAF.com?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BPRD

Banned
And blamespace you seem a lot more generic and almost read monotone since you were last unbanned what happened

And blamespace you seem a lot more generic and almost read monotone since you were last unbanned what happened

no i'm the same. the avatar thing holds some truth, but only if you have enough people pay attention to you and the thing you did wasn't too bad.

i'm not on eggshells, i'm making more progressive threads than i've ever made before in my board history.

M-PG71C

Everything you eat MUST HAVE MSG BITCHES! MSG IS AMAZING!

If you don't like MSG, THEN YOU'RE A FUCKING RACIST. :/

stay away from controversial, and heated topics.
And when you are in the middle of one, leave immediately. Don't stick around and continue to fight. People here are very good at baiting. They'll call you out and quote you a million times with intent that you fall into their trap.

If you say something stupid (I have been super guilty of this) they will form up like Voltron and quote until the cows come home until a mod notices. By then it's too late though.

Another thing: disagree respectfully with people. You're certainly entitled to a rant or three but remember: the more you respond to opposing views in ways that derail threads or get too personal, the less leash you'll have with mods

Feep

Banned
GAF Gold subscription is the only surefire method, so far as I know.

GAF Gold Subscribers Only said:

Remember, sharing the above information with non subscribers can bring you down a payment tier.

KillGore

And when you are in the middle of one, leave immediately. Don't stick around and continue to fight. People here are very good at baiting. They'll call you out and quote you a million times with intent that you fall into their trap.

If you say something stupid (I have been super guilty of this) they will form up like Voltron and quote until the cows come home until a mod notices. By then it's too late though.

This is too true, it's like they're trying to point an arrow towards you saying "BAN HIM"

G-Fex

no i'm the same. the avatar thing holds some truth, but only if you have enough people pay attention to you and the thing you did wasn't too bad.

i'm not on eggshells, i'm making more progressive threads than i've ever made before in my board history.

I don't believe you, LIES ARE A PART OF YOUR GAME.

But they won't help you in this duel.

Spawnling

I've been around forums in general for a while. After a certain amount of time you just learn the tricks of the trade and use common sense. You really have to try to get banned honestly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom