• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What is the sexiest gum a person can chew?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the sexiest gum that can be chewed?

E.G. What gum has a scent that, under the right conditions, can enhance the chewer's sex appeal, such when a member of the opposite (or same) sex sees the chewer and smells their gum, they might find them somewhat more attractive than if they weren't chewing the gum at that moment?

C'mon. I know I'm not crazy on this. There was a girl this last semester that I thought looked like a 7, but every time she sat near me while chewing Juicy Fruit, she dropped to like a 5.

Kinyou

hubba-bubba-bubble-tao5fh7.jpg

You read that right, mine is 180cm long ó_Ò

Bread

Banned
I can't tell what kind of gum a person is chewing just by smelling it, do you mean like the flavor or some shit? I guess I'd like a girl chewing spearmint because spearmint is the shit.

Dr Prob

Banned
You're not crazy, OP. This is a perfectly normal question. The answer has to be a cinnamon flavored gum. Big Red for sure, other variants work as well, but the cinnamon is key.

Big red it makes kisses spicy.

And there it is. Spicy with a hint of danger, cinnamon is the sexiest gum.

Caribou

Banned
What the hell is this thread? It's gum.I've never one thought chewing gum is/was sexy. This place is one of a kind.

terrisus

This is a thing that happens when people chew gum?

Yes.

sounds like a personal problem and not something inherently wrong with gum.

Well, yes, it's a problem with people, and it is possible for people not to do this...

Gum is a product which is specifically designed to stay in someone's mouth and be continually chewed on.
So, gum is inherently part of the problem, yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom