• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What is the single best item on any fast food menu?

Dark Star

Texas gang

intro-1569950708.jpg

Outside of somewhere "upscale" like Chick Fil A, I love Baconators. A bun less Baconator is my go-to fast lunch.

For an unusual pick at better fast food restaurants, I love Chick Fil A's chicken noodle soup.

a greasy pile of meat and cheese?

When I didn't have time to cook? Yeah, it fits my macros perfect. There are barely any non-fast food restaurants near my job, and they all have carby food (pizza/Italian, Mexican, country cooking, etc.).

I might get two plain Doublestacks and toss the buns, but I like bacon. McDonald's bacon is terrible, so Wendy's it is.

Blade2.0

I'm so jealous, you've so much more choice in fast food in the US.
It's a double-edged sword. It's also what makes us fat.

As to the question at hand. I basically got to Sonic's for two things. A Reese's peanut butter cup Sonic blast and large serving of Sonic's chilly cheese tater tots. Fucking love those things. Looks like vomit, tastes like heaven.

2d1skD0.jpg

It's a double-edged sword. It's also what makes us fat.

As to the question at hand. I basically got to Sonic's for two things. A Reese's peanut butter cup Sonic blast and large serving of Sonic's chilly cheese tater tots. Fucking love those things. Looks like vomit, tastes like heaven.

2d1skD0.jpg

yeah this is my go-to from Sonic. Their mozzarella sticks are good too.

I don’t get any burgers/sandwiches from Sonic as they are all trash IMO but their other food items are good and their drinks/desserts are phenomenal

Blade2.0

yeah this is my go-to from Sonic. Their mozzarella sticks are good too.

I don’t get any burgers/sandwiches from Sonic as they are all trash IMO but their other food items are good and their drinks/desserts are phenomenal
Couldn't agree more, brother. I also rarely buy a burger. And when I want Sonic's the craving is for either one or the other item I talked about. But I always buy both, anyways. 🤣🤣

Last edited:

belmarduk

Popeye's spicy chicken sandwich. The only fast food item that has actually lived up to its hype. I wish I were eating one right now.

Top Bottom