• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What is the single best item on any fast food menu?

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
bacon.jpg

One of the greatest breakfast sandwichs.

Super Mario

Banned
Hard to pick one. It used to be a Fiery Dorito Taco with volcano sauce. Amazing. Until volcano sauce was discontinued, and then fiery DLT were too. So my answer will be against the rules again, but I say "Taco Bell". You can't count on much being on that menu forever. Sometimes, different things sound better than others.

I'm no food elitist, believe me. However, lots of you are worshiping at best, average burgers.

MetalAlien

Banned
Double Cheeseburger from McDonald’s.

faDZQlA.jpg

Simple and cheap.
Depends on where you get it. Mcdoubles out here in vegas are pretty much the only thing i'll order at McDonalds, there are ok.... but go to houston and they taste much better! Something about how they feed the cows down south or something I don't know... but all the meat tastes so much better down there!

Depends on where you get it. Mcdoubles out here in vegas are pretty much the only thing i'll order at McDonalds, there are ok.... but go to houston and they taste much better! Something about how they feed the cows down south or something I don't know... but all the meat tastes so much better down there!

Because the food in Vegas marinates in cigarette smoke.

Rockondevil

Gold Member
Double Cheeseburger from McDonald’s.

faDZQlA.jpg

Simple and cheap.

Not sure if the US does it yet because it didn't when I went there in 2011 but I'd like to 1UP you with the Triple Cheeseburger. Easily my favourite go-to meal.

K8mXS4L.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: jts

Gargus

Banned
Chciken fried steak

Chicken-Fried-Steak-Feature.jpg

EDIT I thought OP was saying no fast food. I misread it.

So my choice goes to a Wendy's single.

dave-s-single-burger.jpg

Last edited:

lachesis

Well I am not a vegetarian by any means... bit I like Subway everything veggie delight with oil&vinegar and a bit of mayo... if their beggies aren’t browned and wilted that is.

when made with fresh veggies, my stomach thanks me :)

Sp3eD

0G M3mbeR
Easily the big Mac.

When you want a complete garbage burger that is the only one that can satisfy that.

No matter what company tries to imitate it they fail.

Another example of this in the food world is little ceasers pizza. When you want garbage pizza, it cannot be beat

royox

Cheese fingers with berry jam on German Mc.Donalds. my gosh we spend all our travel in Köln eating that xD

Last edited:

holygeesus

Banned
I'm so jealous, you've so much more choice in fast food in the US.

Depending on where you are from, there is definitely more choice in the UK McDonalds compared to the USA. The rest of them, no competition. So much choice out there. I tend to put a stone on weight for every week I am out there though, so wouldn't be able to survive if I lived there.

Also, to answer the question - curry sauce.

Last edited:

raduque

Since I don't have a Whataburger here in Utahrd, I'm gonna have to go with a McDonald's Spicy McChicken Sandwich.

jts

...hate me...
Not sure if the US does it yet because it didn't when I went there in 2011 but I'd like to 1UP you with the Triple Cheeseburger. Easily my favourite go-to meal.

K8mXS4L.jpg
Yeah this is great. I’m a sucker for McDonald’s cheeseburgers, and that’s the best.

manfestival

That popeyes spicy chicken sandwich is by far the best thing on the menu. Their fries are trash and their chicken is meh. If I want real fried chicken, then I go to Publix.

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
For me it used to be be KFC’s hot wings. But they changed the breading on them and they aren’t as good any more.

id take them home submerge them in BWW honey bbq sauce. It was quite the delicious combo.

Last edited:

John Day

McGriddle with bacon from McD’s.

mrCQ2SQ.jpg

Close second is Spicy Chicken Sandwich from Wendy’s.

P.s: That Whataburger Texas one looks so good...

SpiceRacz

Triple quarter pounder with cheese. I also take a handful of fries and mash it on top of the burger with extra ketchup. So fucking good.

iconmaster

Banned
Top Bottom