• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What is your favourite ad or segment from a GTA radio station?

Bullet Club

The title pretty much sums up the topic of this thread. What commercial, talk radio segment, DJ chatter etc. is your favourite from one of the radio stations in the various GTA games?

This is my fave ad:

Mr Hyde

I remember it a little fuzzy since it was a long time I played it, but there was one bit in San Andreas when Lazlow is pissing OG Loc off to the point where Loc is pulling a gun on him. I think it was because Lazlow made fun of west coast gangsta rap or something like that, comparing it to 80s breakdance movement. Clearly a nod to Vice City since Lazlow was a radio host in that game too.

Last edited:
Lazlow walking down the streets with Jazz music but then suddenly turns out he hired a bum to play for him as background music. I thought that was pretty hilarious.

GTA IV.

Aintitcool

Banned
I really enjoy the skit where fernando explains how to be with women. His advice carried me into adulthood. Also indeed you want women with something to hold onto.

Last edited:

Rest

All these years later I still chuckle at what a fucking moron that guy is.
"You think steroids shrunk my genitals!"

"Touch 'em or die! Touch 'em or die!"

Top Bottom