• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What is Your Spirit Animal?

Melon

Banned
I did a (memey) Tarot reading thread back in the day. This is very similar as they are oracle cards (pretty much the same thing tbh) with an animal theme. Don't bother asking questions, just say "Yo bitch do a card for me" and that's pretty much that. I'll post a photo of the (animal spirit) card you got and the message that comes with it. I'm not taking this seriously and all my answers will be just as unserious.

So let's do this bois and gorls. Get ready for the memeing.

Papa

Banned

images

Melon

Banned
Alright, I'mma do the first wave of peeps.

Hinedorf Hinedorf

image0.jpg

You got the Rhino. This represents overcoming obstacles in life - so basically Batista Slam the obstacles you encounter and make them your bitch. You got this, champ. Fuck it right in the ass, really.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Papa Papa

image0.jpg

You got the Sandpiper. It means you basically find humor in everything and are rarely ever serious in your interactions. You're what people call the class clown who told the autistic classmate that glue is a solid source of protein.

-----------------------------------------------

Stilton Disco Stilton Disco

image0.jpg

You got the Antelope. It represents the feeling of life pretty much going in hyperspeed. It's hard to keep up with all the shit that is flying by and at you at a breackneck pace. It's important to just try and enjoy the chaotic ride. You may or may not get vertigo from it, but that's ok.

------------------------------------------

Punished Miku Punished Miku

image0.jpg

You got the Bobcat. It represents trying to find the meaning and motives behind everything that happens in your life. Sometimes life just makes no fucking sense. Curveballs come seemingly out of nowhere, and it leaves you going "the fuck did that come from?" The answer to that sometimes is that life is unpredictable; it has no set patterns. It sucks, but that's just how it be.

-----------------------------------

triplestation triplestation

image0.jpg

You got the Flamingo. It represents focusing on what is happening right now -- the present. Fuck worrying about what happened in the past, and fuck worrying about what'll happen in the future. Have fun right now; live in the moment. Fuck a few bitches. Get some money.

Papa

Banned
> You got the Sandpiper. It means you basically find humor in everything and are rarely ever serious in your interactions. You're what people call the class clown who told the autistic classmate that glue is a solid source of protein.

What the fuck, how is this is so accurate.

I been sleeping on this tarot shit.

brap

Banned
> You got the Sandpiper. It means you basically find humor in everything and are rarely ever serious in your interactions. You're what people call the class clown who told the autistic classmate that glue is a solid source of protein.

What the fuck, how is this is so accurate.

I been sleeping on this tarot shit.
lmao shut the fuck up you goofy ass bird

Hinedorf

Banned
I think mines pretty accurate considering the hurricane of clusterfucks I manage on a daily basis, just imagine how much more efficient I'd be sober MUWAHAHA I'm like Goku in weighted clothes, you still haven't seen my peak!

Top Bottom