• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What makes a car wash Polish?

Status
Not open for further replies.

egruntz

shelaughz
So my girlfriend and I are seeing numerous car washes around town that are apparently Polish. We thought nothing of it the first time, thinking maybe it was a family owned thing or something, but we thought it was strange to see multiple Polish car washes, so we are thinking it must be a particular way they do the wash. I've never heard of this kind of wash though and am wondering if they're better somehow from regular car washes. What makes them different? Have you ever had one done? Any noticeable difference?

Oh dear.

giphy.gif

So my girlfriend and I are seeing numerous car washes around town that are apparently Polish. We thought nothing of it the first time, thinking maybe it was a family owned thing or something, but we thought it was strange to see multiple Polish car washes, so we are thinking it must be a particular way they do the wash. I've never heard of this kind of wash though and am wondering if they're better somehow from regular car washes. What makes them different? Have you ever had one done? Any noticeable difference?

post-38843-could-you-fucking-not-chloe-gi-QDAW.gif

MercuryLS

Banned
I can't stop laughing. Sorry OP, but your confusion has brought us much joy and this thread must remain open for the lulz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom