What relaxes you the most?

Jan 14, 2018
similarly, smoking some good weed while enjoying high quality food/drink (preferably in the comfort of my home, by myself)

binge-watching my favorite film series or tv show sure does the trick for me.
give me friday, saturday and sunday undisturbed, and bluray editions of LOTR 1-3... i'm a relaxed man lol

listening to music on a good sound system, speakers, subwoofer is so amazing, and right up there.
i produce/compose music as well, and that is not so relaxing (actually very frustrating at times, but being able to listen to my final mix/master track or collection of finished tracks is something else ... euphoric.)

people/parties tend to stress me out (too worried about being hospitable and catering to their needs)
videogames tend to stress me out (mostly because i play horror and difficult action games haha)

Last edited:
Jan 9, 2018
Latvia
I dont get enough chances to do it but a nice sauna with a jump into a lake is always refreshing.

I'm usually the last one to bed in our house, each night i will check on the girls in their room, check on my wife and then have a beer. Thats my nightly routine and on times i have to travel for work i have trouble sleeping and i tend to wonder if they are all ok etc Knowing they are all ok relaxes me the most

Jan 7, 2018
Listening to some jazz fusion/nu jazz/jazz hop when no one is around, specially on a chilly day.

One of the rare moments i feel truly at peace.

Aug 13, 2017
The Bowery, Exodus
Psychedelic or experimental rock. The War on Drugs and Jesse Sykes & The Sweet Hereafter do it best.
My favorite movies work well too, as does plenty of other music, but psychedelic rock has a way of totally slowing down time for me.

Last edited:
Jun 30, 2013
London, UK
I find some things that give an adrenaline rush really relaxing. Roller coasters, skydiving, playing squash. At home playing the piano definitely relaxes me, music through headphones, a long bath.

May 9, 2016
I don’t know if I’ve ever truly been relaxed. Or it’s been so long I can’t pinpoint one situation where I’d describe myself as most relaxed. Maybe at one point certain situations would have, but I don’t know anymore.