• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What Remaster should be release at this point

JohnnyFootball

GerAlt-Right. Ciriously.
1. Fallout 3 and New Vegas
2. Deus Ex Human Revolution (this is pretty much the only last gen game SE hasn't re-released)
3. Demons Souls
4. Witcher 2 - being enhanced on X1 doesn't count
5. Dead Space trilogy
6. Crysis trilogy
7. Infamous 1 and 2
8. Resistance trilogy
9. Mass Effect trilogy

GrayFoxPL

To this day i still wish Resident Evil Outbreak would be remastered.

AgMnKPg.jpg

JohnnyFootball

GerAlt-Right. Ciriously.
Yeah, and i ask why this happen.....Human Revolution sold that bad to not make a remaster of it? To me, it was one of the top 10 best games of the past gen
It makes no fucking sense. It clearly didn't sell terrible since Mankind Divided was made.

Tomb Raiders (ok just one), All Hitmans, and Sleeping Dogs have been re-released, but no Deus Ex. I just don't get it. I'd pay $30 for it easily.

Last edited:

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Cavedog Entertainment pack (Total Annihilation + expansion, TA: Kingdoms + expansion).

Alternatively, a Gas Powered Games pack (Supreme Commander 1 and 2, plus Demigod).

iconmaster

Banned
Super Mario 64 should really have seen some kind of remake by now. There'd be no need to touch the controls or level design. Just gussy it all up to be about on par with Mario Odyssey. Nintendo's not against remastering its own games, so it's a bit mystifying why they haven't tried this.

Edit: This is a pretty faithful (and gorgeous) rendition of Peach's Castle in Unreal.

Though I prefer the underwater treatment in this one (it's inferior otherwise):

Nothing here looks that far off from Mario Odyssey.

Last edited:

DanielsM

Banned
Crimson Skies and Warhawk would be interesting as well.

Super Mario 64 should really have seen some kind of remake by now. There'd be no need to touch the controls or level design. Just gussy it all up to be about on par with Mario Odyssey. Nintendo's not against remastering its own games, so it's a bit mystifying why they haven't tried this.

(y)

One of the few marios I liked.

Last edited:

Ozrimandias

It makes no fucking sense. It clearly didn't sell terrible since Mankind Divided was made.

Tomb Raiders (ok just one), All Hitmans, and Sleeping Dogs have been re-released, but no Deus Ex. I just don't get it. I'd pay $30 for it easily.
They remastered Blood Money..... like you said, it makes no fucking sense

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Some of the old sports and racing titles forever lost to time would be nice.

NFL Blitz.
San Francisco Rush
Dreamcast-era 2K Sports games.
EA Fight Night
Mutant League games
Ultimate Fighting Championship (made by Tekken vets and far better than you'd assume)
Downhill Domination

BlackTron

Perhaps they can't match the design of their old classics and don't want to highlight this.

If they made a definitive version of 64, no one would ever need to buy a new Mario game again!

I imagine Ocarina of Time has the same issue.

stranno

We don't know if it will be a remaster though.
Doom 64 is a Nintendo 64 exclusive game so any other HD port can be considered as a remaster.

It will 95% be the Doom 64 EX game by Nightdive Studios so expect the same treatment as Turok, Forsaken or Blood. Improved filtering, lightning and effects. Maybe even ported assets from Doom 1/2.

Last edited:

Gargus

Banned
Demons souls.

Kings field.

Morrowind.

Resident evil code veronica.

Fear effect.

Metal gear 1-4

Parasyte eve.

Guardian heroes.

Jumping flash.

Blood omen legacy of kain.

Tobal.

Last edited:

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Mass Effect trilogy just so more people can experience the DLC and the multiplayer that made the third game actually good.

Top Bottom