• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What snacks and drinks are you planning to have during upcoming "Xbox and Bethesda Showcase June 12th"?

What snacks and drinks are you planning to have?

• Pizza

Votes: 21 11.5%
  • Mcdonald's Double Quarter Pounder with Cheese

Votes: 16 8.8%
  • Soda pop

Votes: 14 7.7%
  • Milk

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Popcorn

Votes: 4 2.2%
  • Candy

Votes: 5 2.7%
  • Water

Votes: 40 22.0%
  • Beer

Votes: 29 15.9%
  • Nothing

Votes: 51 28.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OceanGaming

l7w8VY6.jpg
ea7.jpg

I think we might go over to the Inlaws and have backyard burgers. I might end up missing the event live and need to watch it later.
If no In-laws then definitely Pizza.

Ellery

Formula 1, 24h Le Mans and Xbox Bethesda Showcase fuck yeah.

Probably going to buy some chips (n dips) or Pizza day.

ShaikhCroft

Not something that might make me choke on them. Xbox is going to drop a tons of Megatron and I can't choke on food while watching shocking WORLD PREMIERS!

Umbasaborne

Banned
Nothing, so it will be just like Microsoft's 2022 release calendar

I hope i am wrong though, id love for them to come through this year with forza and maybe wolfenstein

Last edited:

ebevan91

I'll be at work so I won't be watching it live which means I'll probably just watch the trailers when I get home.

tmlDan

soda and candy, i have a sweet tooth and for some reason always have sweets for conferences.

I need the sugar to stay hyped. (lately i've just crashed with no hypu, hopefully that changes)

HTK

Banned
Flaming Hot Funyuns is my choice of drug. Hard to find these days but when I do I buy the entire shelf.

jaysius

Banned
None, you save your time by playing games during the broadcast and then go to your favorite gaming news source 1 minute after the show and pick and choose what trailers you want to watch.

jaysius

Banned
I'm gunna have Vanilla Pepsi Nitro waiting for my lord and savior Todd Howard to show me some STARFIELD!
63 grams of sugar per can! Have some insulin ready to go on the side, kiss your piggies good bye.

We don't have Pepsi Nitro in Canada, but it does sound great.

Last edited:

Haggard

Banned
Probably mouthwash to get the bad taste out of my mouth if it`s the same "look at all these CGI trailers of games that don`t exist"-nonsense I´ve come to expect from MS presentations.

Kuranghi

You put beer but you didn't put "smoking a fat doober" on the list, I am disappoint. I have tons of sweets all the time anyway so probably some fizzy cola bottles + a bottle of this I've been keeping for a while:

Maybe I'll make a Caipirinha if I can some decent limes.

Water, tangerines and Haitian mangos. Dead serious.

Nice, I can only ever get Keitt (Florida) mangoes in supermarkets here in Scotland, I could go to the fancy fruit shop but will probably be an arm and a leg since Keitts are £1.50 each.

Would you say the Haitian mangoes are much better or do you have no frame of reference for the ones I get?

Last edited:

Pejo

If only I was on the east coast still, so I could get a bag of
51LE5R1SYAL.jpg

On a serious note, this is the first MS conference I'm actually excited about in quite a while, mostly the Bethesda side, but still there's potential here.

YCoCg

I literally have a bag of Chilli Heat Wave Doritos in the cupboards, probably the most fitting thing to eat.

Aure

Banned
Torn between Coca Cola Zero, whiskey or a beer. It will depend on the mood that day.

Last edited:
Top Bottom