• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What snacks and drinks are you planning to have during upcoming "Xbox and Bethesda Showcase June 12th"?

What snacks and drinks are you planning to have?

• Pizza

Votes: 21 11.5%
  • Mcdonald's Double Quarter Pounder with Cheese

Votes: 16 8.8%
  • Soda pop

Votes: 14 7.7%
  • Milk

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Popcorn

Votes: 4 2.2%
  • Candy

Votes: 5 2.7%
  • Water

Votes: 40 22.0%
  • Beer

Votes: 29 15.9%
  • Nothing

Votes: 51 28.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
D

Deleted member 471617

Unconfirmed Member
Since it will be lunch time when the showcase starts, I will be eating a hero sandwich. About a foot long. Seeded Italian bread with Roast Beef, Ham, Turkey Breast, Genoa Salami, Bologna and Muenster Cheese with two pickles (vlasic sandwich stackers), lettuce and roasted peppers. Will be doing the same for Summer Game Fest. Soda, most likely Coke will be my beverage.

This reminds me, Ass of Can Whooping Ass of Can Whooping , On the morning of the 12th I need you to get me the giant economy size of Doritos, a 12pk of Mountain Dew and an XXL Pizza Hut.
Do NOT screw this up!

Yes my queen
cgWtjTz.png

Last edited:

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Our entire family is having dinner together that day. If I head over early, I might have to read recaps of this on my phone!

As for food, I'll be eating whatever goes good with Game Pass. :D

Last edited:
Beer, chips and chocolate. Workout the day before, show is like 3AM in Australia. Ugh.

Asahi nice and cold -

giphy.gif

Kettle Chili Chips -

th

Old Gold Rum'n'Raisin chocolate -

s-l500.png

captainpat

Nothing cause that seems like a good way to get cheetos/doritos dust my mouse/kb. Half the fun of watching these events is typing your spur of the moment thoughts on message boards/discord.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Initially, I was going to be watching recaps on my phone as I eat BBQ with family. But weather looks shit Sunday, so who knows.

It'll now be anything from all of us bringing potluck take out to my mom making chicken.

Maybe I'll bring a pizza. lol

Last edited:

Roberts

Going to down a plethora of Jameson shots, come here afterwards, shitpost, get banned and then not remember anything on the next day.

On the other hand, though, I will probably just stick with soda or a bottle of lager

Caio

It's 95 minutes, so full dinner, Pizza, suppli, french fries, and all possible shit. I feel the Show will be great.

MikeM

Its Xbox, so its got to be american themed.

Watered-down beer with a side of triple patty burger topped with extra bacon, and a supersized french fry. Perhaps a diet coke too.

Oh, and i’ll be holding a gun and wrapped in an American- flag blanket with a MAGA hat.

/s

Serious note- probably just a beer and cuddle with my wiener dog.

Last edited:

Kev Kev

Watered-down beer with a side of triple patty burger topped with extra bacon, and a supersized french fry. Perhaps a diet coke too.

Oh, and i’ll be holding a gun and wrapped in an American- flag blanket with a MAGA hat.

god damn right you will be

epic-flag.gif

10552206.gif

My trusty M&Ms & cocktail glass of Dry Martini on the side. It's more than enough. Hopefully, the leak is true about Avowed and it ends up releasing in 2022. It's my favourite game from the lineup alongside Hellblade & Perfect Dark.

Last edited:

Mr Reasonable

Completely Unreasonable
I think I'll have some spicy nuts and a Dr Pepper.

I'd like a McDonald's, but I don't really eat fast food now, it's been over 2 years, maybe 3 since I had anything from there.

Last edited:

iHaunter

Not an event worthy of snacks tbh. So far they've been duds. But I'm hoping to see Starfield, maybe Stalker. Doubt we'll see anything for Fable. Actually that Obsidian RPG looked interesting as well.

Top Bottom