• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What snacks and drinks are you planning to have during upcoming "Xbox and Bethesda Showcase June 12th"?

What snacks and drinks are you planning to have?

• Pizza

Votes: 21 11.5%
  • Mcdonald's Double Quarter Pounder with Cheese

Votes: 16 8.8%
  • Soda pop

Votes: 14 7.7%
  • Milk

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Popcorn

Votes: 4 2.2%
  • Candy

Votes: 5 2.7%
  • Water

Votes: 40 22.0%
  • Beer

Votes: 29 15.9%
  • Nothing

Votes: 51 28.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
j5FWHaYlyp29.gif

DonkeyPunchJr

World’s Biggest Weeb
Cheesy Bean + Rice burrito (add beef)
Bean burrito
Spicy potato soft taco

All loaded with Trader Joe’s crispy habanero peppers

The official DonkeyPunchJr Taco Bell order (tm)

CrustyBritches

Gold Member
It starts at 10am PT, so I'll probably have a few eggs over easy on a toasted bagel. Maybe a powered donut and some almonds for snacking on during the show.

Last edited:

Esppiral

The level of unhealthy food you people eat is out of the charts.

As for me, nothing, I eat at launch times not while I watch something.

Banjo64

cumsessed
Real talk my missus is making a Sunday roast so it’ll be home made roasties, chicken, mash, Yorkshire puddings, sage and onion stuffing, carrots, sweet corn and gravy.

• Praise the Sun
Reactions: Isa

jorgejjvr

None

Doing Keto and intermident fasting. Plus I'll probably still be at church during the presentation

Last edited:

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
i made a shit load of mashed potato + macaroni cheese so i guess i'll be munching on some of that later. had a little for lunch but will have it for dinner too :messenger_beaming:

MadAnon

Will never understand people who can't go 2 hours without eating anything. Going to sports event - snacks, going to cinema - snacks, watching some event on TV at home - snacks. No wonder there are so many fat fucks.

JimboJones

I geniunly don't understand snacking culture. Is it like addiction?
Could be just a habit, years of sitting watching something with a snack wires people to expect it or want it, some people do it because they are bored or gives them comfort when they are stressed.

MikeM

Will never understand people who can't go 2 hours without eating anything. Going to sports event - snacks, going to cinema - snacks, watching some event on TV at home - snacks. No wonder there are so many fat fucks.
My caloric intake is much higher than most. Gym gains need feeding bruh.

• Strength
Reactions: Isa

-MD-

Yeah people grow up believing they need to eat constantly, we have a 330lb friend and he can't go anywhere without stopping to eat food first because he "needs to eat".

Lady next to me on a plane last week has 2 whoppers she probably paid $20 for, it was a 90 minute flight...

Top Bottom