• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • The Politics forum has been nuked. Please do not bring political discussion to the rest of the site, or you will be removed. Thanks.

Event What snacks and drinks are you planning to have for the PlayStation event?

PropellerEar

Dec 8, 2018
Yeah, let's follow some VIP's food habits instead of my doctor's advices lol. Ever heard of circadian rhythm? It's serious stuff, you know.
Don't worry, I'll eat pizza and drink beer today, just at 8 p.m. :messenger_beaming:
Can you eat to that rhythm?
Mr Bean Eating GIF

Kilau

Dec 12, 2013
I’m having my teeth cleaned at that time, so I’m not even watching let alone eating.

• LOL
Reactions: GymWolf

sublimit

Banned
Aug 28, 2009
I can't speak for the other poster but there was no gameplay footage from Sony in their 2020 & 2021 E3 presentations.
🤔
I'd rather not having an event at all than showing me pointless CG trailers and then not showing anything from the actual game for another 2-3 years.

Last edited:

Calverz

Apr 27, 2014

What snacks and drinks are you planning to have for the PlayStation event?​

Reaction GIF

We going to the cinema or something??

• Thoughtful
Reactions: SEGA_2012

GymWolf

Jun 11, 2019
Netherlands has the worst cuisine in the world. You people are insane.
You deserve some broodje kroket...but cold, directly out of the fridge.

(But tbh, i'm always too stoned to properly taste the food when i'm there :lollipop_grinning_sweat:

• LOL
Reactions: tommib

anthony2690

Apr 16, 2021
When was the last time Sony showed off a new first party game with CGI?
That terrible multiplayer car game, that everyone forgot about, including yourself :p
Not that it matters, I thought this thread was about snacks?

Hopefully a ape escape revival happens though and I might make a pizza to eat during the showcase, or catch the highlights afterwards, depending how I feel.

RoadHazard

Dec 9, 2008
Gothenburg, Sweden
That terrible multiplayer car game, that everyone forgot about, including yourself :p
Not that it matters, I thought this thread was about snacks?

Hopefully a ape escape revival happens though and I might make a pizza to eat during the showcase, or catch the highlights afterwards, depending how I feel.

Hm, what game was that? Twisted Metal?

anthony2690

Apr 16, 2021
Hm, what game was that? Twisted Metal?
It's going to annoy me now, as I installed it, waited ages for a game about a month after it launched on ps5 and uninstalled it lol

Huge shame as I thought it looked fun in the trailers

anthony2690

Apr 16, 2021
That game yes!

Also turns out it does have gameplay and I'm really wrong lol. (Sorry to the person I commented too intially)

For some reason in my head, I remembered it being a trailer focusing on characters, like them overwatch scenes etc.

I really wanted to like this game and sadly hated it :(

It looked so much fun, but it just wasn't sadly.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr Moose