• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What snacks and drinks are you planning to have for the PlayStation event?

Yeah, let's follow some VIP's food habits instead of my doctor's advices lol. Ever heard of circadian rhythm? It's serious stuff, you know.
Don't worry, I'll eat pizza and drink beer today, just at 8 p.m. :messenger_beaming:
Can you eat to that rhythm?
Mr Bean Eating GIF

sublimit

Banned
I can't speak for the other poster but there was no gameplay footage from Sony in their 2020 & 2021 E3 presentations.
🤔
I'd rather not having an event at all than showing me pointless CG trailers and then not showing anything from the actual game for another 2-3 years.

Last edited:

Ceadeus

Probably a coffee. Depends on how many Indy game trailer they can squeeze out of 40 minutes.

Edit: stupid joke, it'll probably be interesting

Last edited:

anthony2690

Banned
When was the last time Sony showed off a new first party game with CGI?
That terrible multiplayer car game, that everyone forgot about, including yourself :p
Not that it matters, I thought this thread was about snacks?

Hopefully a ape escape revival happens though and I might make a pizza to eat during the showcase, or catch the highlights afterwards, depending how I feel.

RoadHazard

Gold Member
That terrible multiplayer car game, that everyone forgot about, including yourself :p
Not that it matters, I thought this thread was about snacks?

Hopefully a ape escape revival happens though and I might make a pizza to eat during the showcase, or catch the highlights afterwards, depending how I feel.

Hm, what game was that? Twisted Metal?

anthony2690

Banned

That game yes!

Also turns out it does have gameplay and I'm really wrong lol. (Sorry to the person I commented too intially)

For some reason in my head, I remembered it being a trailer focusing on characters, like them overwatch scenes etc.

I really wanted to like this game and sadly hated it :(

It looked so much fun, but it just wasn't sadly.

Last edited:
Top Bottom