• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What snacks and drinks are you planning to have for the PlayStation event?

sublimit

Banned
That game yes!

Also turns out it does have gameplay and I'm really wrong lol. (Sorry to the person I commented too intially)

For some reason in my head, I remembered it being a trailer focusing on characters, like them overwatch scenes etc.

I really wanted to like this game and sadly hated it :(

It looked so much fun, but it just wasn't sadly.
Everything about it looked like a turd.

I have stacked up on these...

1eMIWGb.jpg

Snake29

RSI Employee of the Year
img_092923_1224x900_JPG.jpg

They call it open sewer plateau in the rest of europe. Only those disgusting Dutch people eat it.. Friend told me it's week old deep fried potato crispies reboiled and reheated plus disregarded meat scraps from old mutton and horse meat. With veggies that have gone sour and reek like armpit. The sauce you see is actually goat saliva with polish herbs and it smells like cat food.

those insane dutchers call it a kapsalon ( hairdresser in english ) nothing is normal in that fucked up country.

-edit- they call it hairdresser because this dish makes all your hair fall out

I love to eat it sometimes, maybe twice a year. I mean it's not different from loaded fries. Man i get hungry from all those loaded fries pics on google :lollipop_frowning_mouth:

Loaded-Fries-FB-2.jpg

Last edited:

FunkMiller

Gold Member
Just chugged a subway foot long, so I’m good.

Planning on getting something to eat before the event starts too.

Star-Lord

E3 without snacks is no E3!

For real I know someone who might drink a glass of water and nothing else when watching movies. It’s pure syntax error for me.
That person is not human.

I couldn’t even entertain the idea of going to the cinema without food or drinks, and the same goes for E3, especially on days where you have back-to-back conferences. It’s just madness otherwise.

Fredrik

That person is not human.

I couldn’t even entertain the idea of going to the cinema without food or drinks, and the same goes for E3, especially on days where you have back-to-back conferences. It’s just madness otherwise.
Lol yeah I don’t get it, without snacks I’d just leave ”Nah. Not worth it now.”
I can watch the news without snacks but that’s about it.
Movies, TV shows, gaming events =
Interest Popcorn GIF by Landon Moss

Top Bottom