• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What snacks and drinks are you planning to have for the PlayStation event?

It looks like something that goes well with smoked salmon and butter...

I don't know what a cold cuts is.
Smoked salmon + butter (or cream cheese)
works very well.

Example of cold cuts:
Ssg9khc.jpg

Last edited:

GymWolf

Smoked salmon works very well.

Example of cold cuts:
Ssg9khc.jpg
Shit i searched for the term to describe what we call "salumi" in italy for a long time.

Yeah any type of dry craker is good with salmon or cold cuts, but the one you posted looks particularly dry and not really inviting...

this is more like it

mulino-bianco-michetti-295gr-x16.jpg

Shit i searched for the term to describe what we call "salumi" in italy for a long time.

Yeah any type of dry craker is good with salmon or cold cuts, but the one you posted looks particularly dry and not really inviting...

this is more like it

mulino-bianco-michetti-295gr-x16.jpg
It's dry but with butter or cream cheese it comes alive.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
I hope it's a boring show so I'll fall asleep.

If its anything like

*checks notes*

literally every single videogame show this year, it will probably be a boring disappointment. Still gonna watch cuz my damn PS5 needs games. As for the topic, a cup of black coffee.

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Ya. Plowed through half a Costco bag last bunch of days as I had fam over for dinner and we didnt even open it. So I decided to mow it down myself lately. Toilet hates me.

Ahh I see. I have the same with stevia sweetened sweets lol! There's a slight chance I'm going to Canada next summer to visit the town where I was born. I'll do my best to avoid those things =P

Beer Baelly

Al Pachinko, Konami President
img_092923_1224x900_JPG.jpg

They call it open sewer plateau in the rest of europe. Only those disgusting Dutch people eat it.. Friend told me it's week old deep fried potato crispies reboiled and reheated plus disregarded meat scraps from old mutton and horse meat. With veggies that have gone sour and reek like armpit. The sauce you see is actually goat saliva with polish herbs and it smells like cat food.

those insane dutchers call it a kapsalon ( hairdresser in english ) nothing is normal in that fucked up country.

-edit- they call it hairdresser because this dish makes all your hair fall out

shut-up-bitch-ice-cube.gif

Fredrik

I got what I wanted, GT7 + GOW, plus PC version of Uncharted Booty Raider was nice, haven’t played that yet.👌 But they should’ve had the PS Studios stuff at the start, I was already out of popcorn when the awesomeness started.

3lZpSMQ.jpg

qIKvEhT.jpg

Days like these...

Have a Blessed Day
Anyone who buys snacks I guess.

People who fill up their pantries with snacks are weird.
Wrong, I just grab what I want as I walk down the aisle same thing goes for when I'm hungry I just open the pantry grab something. I've never planned out a snack

For any PS gaming session, i think i would always bring the good drinks and a lot of talk for everyone to enjoy. I have always enjoyed events like this and it is not a surprise that i can even get to enjoy even the best of these since i am a party animal and no one can deny that even if I play the big games for PS4 too.

Top Bottom