• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What snacks and drinks are you planning to have for the PS5 event?

sublimit

Banned
maxresdefault.jpg

I'm planning to have pepperoni pizza,lemon coke and vanilla ice cream as a dessert. :messenger_smiling_with_eyes:

Pepperoni-pizza-1300x866.jpg

lemon-coke.jpg

keto-vanilla-ice-cream.jpg

Last edited:

GymWolf

I can't watch this thing live, so i'm probably gonna order a pizza and watch all the trailers at night.

Horizon 2 is probably gonna make me spit food on the tv so no pizza with ingredients that are hard to clean on a glass screen.

Last edited:

German Hops

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief
-Some kale salad, complete with butternut squash and ripe strawberries, drizzled with a Monteforte balsamic dressing.

- A quinoa and couscous side dish, with freshly squeezed lemon juice, cherry tomatoes, garnished with parsley.

- Duck confit, with a sauce made from 100 year old truffles aged in a Balkan cave.

Orta

Banned
I'll be having white truffle and oysters garnished with Almas caviar and saffron, washed down with a bottle of 1820 Juglar Cuvee.

I have yet to decide what to wear, what colour to repaint my house or sexual positions I will engage in, in preparation for this event.

Last edited:

JOEVIAL

Has a voluptuous plastic labia
Going to be at work, but I'll have a cold brew coffee in hand for sure!

E3 used to be a big deal for me as far as gluttony goes though 😂 used to have some fast food and Mtn. Dew.

Last edited:
Top Bottom