• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What Street Fighter: 3rd Strike character should I learn next?

D

Deleted member 284

Unconfirmed Member
Ferrio said:
Well been playing dudley, but unfortunately I can't do any of his more flashy combos. Seems its really really hard to do on the DC do to some changes in the animation from the arcade.

But do have his basics and his simple c.hk (EX machine gun), duck under upper, corkscrewblow
I think this is still in the DC arcaade version.

Firest0rm

The first time i beat SF3 was wtih Dudley, he owns when you know how to make good use of his killer combos. Then i began taking on Sean, I suggest you go with Sean. He's like the underdog, cause people see him as weak Ryu or Ken. But you make them fall for that, you learn how to use his moves well and you will be a killing machine. GO SEAN! SEAN GO!

Ferrio

Banned
olubode said:
I think this is still in the DC arcaade version.

Well reading up on Shoryuken, it seems there's frame changes which make it very tricky if not impossible to do. Whether it's true or not I don't know... but haven't been able to get it yet.

The first time i beat SF3 was wtih Dudley, he owns when you know how to make good use of his killer combos. Then i began taking on Sean, I suggest you go with Sean. He's like the underdog, cause people see him as weak Ryu or Ken. But you make them fall for that, you learn how to use his moves well and you will be a killing machine. GO SEAN! SEAN GO!

Screw sean, he's the worst character in the game.

D

Deleted member 284

Unconfirmed Member
Ferrio said:
Screw sean, he's the worst character in the game.

Agreed. Its not like he's SFA2/SFA3 Dan or anything...

Shouta

Man, went to an arcade here in Nagoya and didn`t see one 3s machine wtf. On the otherhand, played some shooters I haven`t played yet =o

XS+

Banned
Shouta said:
Man, went to an arcade here in Nagoya and didn`t see one 3s machine wtf. On the otherhand, played some shooters I haven`t played yet =o
It's a 5-year-old game and run-of-the-mill Japan arcades don't make it a habit to keep games that long. Only fighters you're sure to find anywhere is Guilty Gear(XX/#R/Isuka) and VF4(E/FT). Your sure bet for 3S and competition is to take a trip to MORE arcade, right outside of Shinjuku station.

Shouta

Well, Taito Inn (name of the place ;p) Didn`t have any GG and had one VF4;Evo machine. It had more SSFT2 machines than any other. Awesome selection of shootesr they had though like Psyvariar 2 (I think that`s what it said on the logo) and Dondon Pachi Dai-Ou-Jou.

XS+

Banned
Shouta said:
Well, Taito Inn (name of the place ;p) Didn`t have any GG and had one VF4;Evo machine. It had more SSFT2 machines than any other. Awesome selection of shootesr they had though like Psyvariar 2 (I think that`s what it said on the logo) and Dondon Pachi Dai-Ou-Jou.
Dai Ou Jou is like 3 years old. No Ketsui or ESPGaluda either? Or GG or Hyper SF2? Doesn't sound all that awesome to me. Ah well..

Shouta

I think it had ESPGaluda but I didn:t get around to playing it. I played ESP Rade (or whatever the spelling if for that) though and a few older ones.

Top Bottom