• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What the fuck is wrong with MMAC?

I think either:

A) your disdain towards MMAC is influenced by your lame experience trying to acquire a copy

B) your stupid for buying a collection of OLD games you continually bitch about hating

C) your a drama queen

D) all of the above

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
Mr_Furious said:
I think either:

A) your disdain towards MMAC is influenced by your lame experience trying to acquire a copy

B) your stupid for buying a collection of OLD games you continually bitch about hating

C) your a drama queen

D) all of the above

I think this deserves to be posted twice.

NotMSRP

Originally Posted by Mr_Furious:
I think either:

C) your a drama queen

D) all of the above

I think this deserves to be posted thrice.

Swordian

Mr_Furious said:
I think either:

B) you're stupid for buying a collection of OLD games you continually bitch about hating

C) you're a drama queen

D) all of the above

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Mr_Furious said:
I think either:

C) your a drama queen

D) all of the above

It's amazing Neutron Night has not been banned yet.

cvxfreak

Mr_Furious said:
I think either:

C) your a drama queen

D) all of the above

Might as well join the party.

Mr_Furious said:
I think either:

C) your a drama queen

D) all of the above

This is fun!!!

I tend to shy away from personal attacks on Internet forums, but it's a lot easier to say "Neutron Night is an idiot" than to try to actually interpret and refute his ramblings.

You're absolutely 100% correct. It's a lot easier to call me an idiot than actually find flaws in my arguments. That's why so many people do it, without justifying their attacks with any facts.

The only hard part about Crash Man's stage is the boss himself if you don't have the right weapon

No, I beat Crash Man with the normal weapon. Without getting hit. Just like everthing, it's all about memorizing the pattern. Yawn.

I think either:

C) your a drama queen

D) all of the above

I don't disagree with this.

dark10x

Alright, I take the bait just for shits...

1. The remixed music sucks. I was hoping for some badass Genz-style techno remixes that take 4 minutes to loop, instead I get some annoying crap with shitty J-Pop/rock instruments that last no longer than the original track. And WHY THE HELL aren't all the tracks remixed? What fucking stupid worthless POS forgot to remix Metal Man? What about Quick Man? Flash Man? If these tracks were remixed, I didn't notice, which tells you something about the "remixes"!

I'm curious, did you happen to listen to some of the later games (particularly Megaman 4)? The arranged soundtracks presented in 4-6 are extremely good. They remain faithful to the original tunes while reaping the benefits of higher quality sound hardware. I would agree that MM1-3's lack of a fully arranged soundtrack is disappointing, but at the same time, it is obvious that they were not given the talent necessary to produce this music.

2. The stages aren't small. They're microscopic. I know it's been a while since I played the original games, but I remember them being something remotely substantial. When you can blast through 4 or 5 stages in an hour, what's the point? I went through most of the stages and was like "That's IT??? You have GOT to be kidding me!" I can't believe I used to like these games. Man, how our heros come back to Earth.

What exactly is wrong with that? They are small and can usually be conquered within a handful of minutes. However, each stage presents a unique challenge with plenty of variety per area. Let us take your time frame at face value and say that it takes an hour to blast through 4-5 stages. For the time period, a two hour game (by today's standards) would have been huge! For all the complaints aimed at modern day game length, people sure seem to forget just how short games USED to be. In THIS time period, however, this collection presents 8 different games all designed in a similar fashion. Each game offer 8 main stages with additional boss stages. We'll round off your number at 4 stages/hour. With 8 stages + ending stages, we'll say that a single Megaman title can be conquered in 2.5 hours. That's 20 hours of gameplay -IF- you can finish each one in 2.5 hours, and the addition of MM7 and 8 suggests that you will not be able to do so.

I have just finished playing The Chronicles of Riddick recently, and while I enjoyed the experience quite a bit, it only took a grand total of 8 or 9 hours to finish. So, when you get back to the point at hand, I fail to understand just how "short stages" are actually a problem.

3. Whoever put these stages together must have gotten their degree from Joe Bob's House of Level Design. They are filled with shitty gameplay. For example, in Crash Man's stage, when you're SLOOOOOWLY climbing up those damn ladders, and those freaking birds drop those eggs filled with little birds, and there's absolutely nothing you can do about it, because Mega Man is a pussy who can't shoot worth shit. So you can hit and fill back into the next screen, then you climb up again and the same shit happens, until you get lucky and they manage to drop the birds in a place you can shoot.

First of all, your bird + ladder example is almost an exception. You DO find situations in each stage that might require a specific weapon to successfully complete without taking damage...but that is NOT the rule. Most actual stages can be completed with only the buster in your arsenal. On the whole, the stages are challenging, fun, and offer a lot of variety per area (ie - challenges specific to the type of setting you find yourself in).

In this case, it sounds to me that you posted this not long after playing that section. You found yourself annoyed by the inability to cleanly finish the section and, as such, that remained fresh in your memory until you posted this topic. As I noted above, a situation requiring a specific weapon is more of an exception than a rule and it just so happens that you did not have the weapons required to pull it off.

I also like how Mega Man slips off platforms like there's grease on his shoes, and how fucking enemies hit you from afar with shitty collision detection. Fun, please? Any fun here? Have you seen fun? Earth to fun, COME IN PLEASE!

False. Megaman does not slide along platforms unless the surface is designed to cause such an event. You are actually incorrect here.

Regarding "shitty collision detection", I'm not so certain how that applies here. Shitty collision detection generally implies that objects do not properly make contact. We could even stretch it so far as to include instances where an object causes an interaction with your player character despite the fact that it appears to have missed. In both cases, Megaman remains not guilty. When you are shot, the projectile responsible for the damage will ALWAYS have clearly hit your character sprite. So, I'm at a loss...just what are you suggesting is the problem here?

Oh, and fun is always and has always been completely subjective...

I also like those crappy bosses like that shitty yellow cyclops in MM1. Skill? Nah, I don't think we'll be using any of THAT. Just memorize those fucking pieces as they go across the screen. Wake me when I've memorized this shit, it's frightening to think all games used to be like this.

That is an accepted type of gameplay design, though. Games such as Ikaruga and Contra SS still employ this model today and many people enjoy them. It isn't that the idea is necessarily flawed...it is simply a case of you disliking that idea. That is, YOU are at fault here...not the game. The design is sound (specifically when you consider the time period for which these games were made), you just don't care for it.

4. I this worth $30? I think not. We've evolved past this shit. I bought this game out of a misplace memory of what these games were. I remembered them being good. Maybe they were in 1990. In 2004, they suck. And Atomic Shitty Planet screwed up on the music, the bonus features, and the fucking manual is black and white. In short, this sucks. I want the treasured memories of my youth back.

We have evolved past it, but that doesn't mean that it can't remain enjoyable. It's a shame you feel the way you do, but your opinion is not something which everyone shares. Atomic Planet certainly did make some mistakes, but it isn't nearly as big of a problem as you make it seem. Oh, and virtually all modern day Capcom titles (with a FEW exceptions) use black and white manuals. It is something Capcom is now famous for, like it or not.

cvxfreak

Neutron Night said:
Great. So it's not only shitty remixed music, it's OLD shitty remixed music. What idiot decided to name an android "Rockman" anyway? I never figured that out.

Way to disrespect a symbolic name you heartless punk. Keiji Inafune named the Japanese game "Rockman" after rock and roll, and other characters' names come from some form of music. Inafune uses music because he understands that everyone loves and listens to music. So yes, Keiji Inafune is your idiot.

dark10x

CVXFREAK said:
Way to disrespect a symbolic name you heartless punk. Keiji Inafune named the Japanese game "Rockman" after rock and roll, and other characters' names come from some form of music. Inafune uses music because he understands that everyone loves and listens to music. So yes, Keiji Inafune is your idiot.

Quite frankly, I doubt he is aware of who Inafune actually IS and by the same token probably doesn't care.

Ranger X

dark10x said:
Alright, I take the bait just for shits...

I'm curious, did you happen to listen to some of the later games (particularly Megaman 4)? The arranged soundtracks presented in 4-6 are extremely good. They remain faithful to the original tunes while reaping the benefits of higher quality sound hardware. I would agree that MM1-3's lack of a fully arranged soundtrack is disappointing, but at the same time, it is obvious that they were not given the talent necessary to produce this music.

What exactly is wrong with that? They are small and can usually be conquered within a handful of minutes. However, each stage presents a unique challenge with plenty of variety per area. Let us take your time frame at face value and say that it takes an hour to blast through 4-5 stages. For the time period, a two hour game (by today's standards) would have been huge! For all the complaints aimed at modern day game length, people sure seem to forget just how short games USED to be. In THIS time period, however, this collection presents 8 different games all designed in a similar fashion. Each game offer 8 main stages with additional boss stages. We'll round off your number at 4 stages/hour. With 8 stages + ending stages, we'll say that a single Megaman title can be conquered in 2.5 hours. That's 20 hours of gameplay -IF- you can finish each one in 2.5 hours, and the addition of MM7 and 8 suggests that you will not be able to do so.

I have just finished playing The Chronicles of Riddick recently, and while I enjoyed the experience quite a bit, it only took a grand total of 8 or 9 hours to finish. So, when you get back to the point at hand, I fail to understand just how "short stages" are actually a problem.

First of all, your bird + ladder example is almost an exception. You DO find situations in each stage that might require a specific weapon to successfully complete without taking damage...but that is NOT the rule. Most actual stages can be completed with only the buster in your arsenal. On the whole, the stages are challenging, fun, and offer a lot of variety per area (ie - challenges specific to the type of setting you find yourself in).

In this case, it sounds to me that you posted this not long after playing that section. You found yourself annoyed by the inability to cleanly finish the section and, as such, that remained fresh in your memory until you posted this topic. As I noted above, a situation requiring a specific weapon is more of an exception than a rule and it just so happens that you did not have the weapons required to pull it off.

False. Megaman does not slide along platforms unless the surface is designed to cause such an event. You are actually incorrect here.

Regarding "shitty collision detection", I'm not so certain how that applies here. Shitty collision detection generally implies that objects do not properly make contact. We could even stretch it so far as to include instances where an object causes an interaction with your player character despite the fact that it appears to have missed. In both cases, Megaman remains not guilty. When you are shot, the projectile responsible for the damage will ALWAYS have clearly hit your character sprite. So, I'm at a loss...just what are you suggesting is the problem here?

That is an accepted type of gameplay design, though. Games such as Ikaruga and Contra SS still employ this model today and many people enjoy them. It isn't that the idea is necessarily flawed...it is simply a case of you disliking that idea. That is, YOU are at fault here...not the game. The design is sound (specifically when you consider the time period for which these games were made), you just don't care for it.

We have evolved past it, but that doesn't mean that it can't remain enjoyable. It's a shame you feel the way you do, but your opinion is not something which everyone shares. Atomic Planet certainly did make some mistakes, but it isn't nearly as big of a problem as you make it seem. Oh, and virtually all modern day Capcom titles (with a FEW exceptions) use black and white manuals. It is something Capcom is now famous for, like it or not.

This one also needs to be posted twice. (oh no, this is becoming a mode to repeat messages here lol)

Neutron Night said:
I didn't have the Metal Blade. I did Crash Man before I did Metal Man. You see, the decade and a half of time passing has a way of dulling my memory of what fucking order I was supposed to kill the robots in. I thought Crash Man was first, apparently I forgot to buy the Capcom Mega Man Accessory Mind Reading Device that would remind me that the level design was only worth a shit when I had a certain weapon.

You could also use the weapons from Leaf Man, Air Man, Flash Man...even Quick Man in this area. I agree that you should be able to get past it without special weapons, but there are several options if you just think to use the weapons creatively. There are several good paths through the boss order in every Mega Man game, as the differing walkthroughs on GameFAQs will prove.

It seems my tastes have become more refined.

Are you sure that you're now better than the game, and not the other way around?

belgurdo

Banned
Mr_Furious said:
I think either:

C) your a drama queen

D) all of the above

dark10x said:

In the original Mega Man, he slides on all surfaces and slides even more on ice. Capcom tightened up the control in the subsequent games. I'm sure it could have been fixed in the PSone/MMAC versions, but then you'd have the hardcore fans bitching about its removal.

I agree with almost everyone here except for Neutron Nite's inane comments.

So it is true that the remixed music in AC are from the PSone re-releases? Cool. At least I got something out of this damn near worthless thread.

Lyte Edge said:
It's amazing Neutron Night has not been banned yet.

Seriously

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Someone asked why more Megaman games weren't included:

The megaman games are NOT emulated in the Anniversary Collection. The audio is all red book, too. The Ps2 game is about 3 gigabytes. Which is why the GC game has a lot of the remixed soundtracks removed: to get it down to 1.5 Gigabytes. In other words, there's little space left to work with in putting more games on the disk, at least, without sacrificing extras. I personally think Atomic Planet could have done a better job in optimizing data and compression, though. But I can't complain: Megaman Anniversary Collection + Sonic Mega Collection + Zelda Collection = I love my GC.

dark10x

In the original Mega Man, he slides on all surfaces and slides even more on ice. Capcom tightened up the control in the subsequent games. I'm sure it could have been fixed in the PSone/MMAC versions, but then you'd have the hardcore fans bitching about its removal.

That is partially correct. The original Megaman game did have a slight problem with sliding (and the problems decreased substantially with each game), but it only occured when landing and pressing a direction. You can do precise jumps, however, with no sliding by simply landing without holding a direction.

I generally played the game in such a fashion that NO sliding would occur. So perhaps my accusation was a bit harsh. There is a slide factor present in the game, but it is easily avoided when controlled properly (that is, it does not occur AT ALL). He still blew it way out of proportion, though...

No, I didn't listen to the later games. I think most people would agree that MM 2-3 were the best of the NES games, and they had all the classic tunes I wanted remixed. And why does it have to "remain faithful to the original tunes"? You mean it has to be no longer or more complex than the original? No way. That's not a remix, that's just slightly better sound quality.

I had memories of them being large and hard to complete. Getting past the first 8 stages was a big deal. Now it's like...done already? When I bought this game I was under the impression I was getting an extra-large amount of gaming, not a collection that barely managed to equal one modern game. After all, since this has incredibly simple graphics and gameplay, it needs a large AMOUNT of gameplay to compensate. It doesn't have enough. There's no significance, there's no reason to play a stage again. There's no depth.

I don't like those kind of short games either. But I assume it had advanced graphics and more gameplay depth than Mega Man does.

Yes, I do get annoyed when I can't pass a screen without taking cheap damage. It's really FUN getting hit by one of those freaking regenerating enemies that reappear if you go 1 millimeter backwards and get knocked into a pit. Instant death. Fun.

Actually, I'm not. I remember jumping on those moving platforms at the beginning of Guts Man's stage and I kept landing on the extreme edge of it briefly for a split-second and then suddenly falling off. The game can't make up it's mind whether you're on solid ground or not. I also love how you suddenly fall through certain platforms when you get hit, like the ones in the spike room in Wily's first stage in MM1.

Probably not, I'm just pissed that I keep getting hit by shit I don't think I got hit by. The stupid blinking when you get hit and suddenly falling backwards is extremely disorienting. Like those springy enemies in Metal Man's stage, I keep getting hit by those no matter how I jump, and those fucking jumping "Big Eye" things, I freeze them and cleanly walk under them and I get hit anyway, losing a third of my life. Fun.

No arguments here. Apparently we just have different tastes in games.

It's not accepted by me. I put up with it when I was a kid and there was nothing better. Now I play RPG's and strategy games. I guess this just doesn't cut it for me.

Atomic Planet released this game without making any of the neccessary improvments. Someone has to take the blame. And black and white manuals are the scourge of basic human decency.

kiryogi

Banned
Command Mission! :D

(In order of X, Zero, Axl, Cinnamon, Spider, Marino, Maximo, Ridips, Nana, Gaudil, Al, Epsilion, Scarface, Feram and Brock)

dark10x

Now I play RPG's and strategy games.

Well, I really think that sums it up right there. You are an RPG/Strategy nut. There's nothing wrong with that, obviously, but that would naturally limit the appeal of an action no matter what memories you might have had.

Also, as noted above, I was slightly wrong about the sliding afterall...

It is mostly present in Megaman 1, but remains in the others (to a much less degree). However, as also noted, there is a simple way around that which involves the landing you make. If you land while pressing a direction, you WILL slide a bit...but if you make a perfect landing (ie - adjust direction in air, not as you hit the ground) you will not slide one bit. Try it out, might help...

No, I didn't listen to the later games. I think most people would agree that MM 2-3 were the best of the NES games, and they had all the classic tunes I wanted remixed. And why does it have to "remain faithful to the original tunes"? You mean it has to be no longer or more complex than the original? No way. That's not a remix, that's just slightly better sound quality.

I suppose the wording used here was incorrect. Those soundtracks (I speak mainly of MM4-6, as MM1-3's new audio tracks don't really apply here) were noted to be ARRANGEMENTS in Japan. The tracks are arranged tracks, not remixes, and that does suggest that the original tunes are preserved while simply beefing up sound quality (and it WAS bumped up a lot). Go listen to a few stages in MM4 and you'll see (like Dustman or something). The quality is superb!!

I had memories of them being large and hard to complete. Getting past the first 8 stages was a big deal. Now it's like...done already? When I bought this game I was under the impression I was getting an extra-large amount of gaming, not a collection that barely managed to equal one modern game. After all, since this has incredibly simple graphics and gameplay, it needs a large AMOUNT of gameplay to compensate. It doesn't have enough. There's no significance, there's no reason to play a stage again. There's no depth.

You are demanding to much from an old game. You are blaming the design of a game that MOST people are still quite familiar with. If your memories have faltered, that is no fault of the games themselves. Once again, though, does it MATTER if it takes all 8 games to exceed the length of a more modern title? Of course not! The package only costs $29.99, which is less than the average new title AND as there are so many stages (even if they are short) the game has a decent amount of variety in it.

Yes, I do get annoyed when I can't pass a screen without taking cheap damage. It's really FUN getting hit by one of those freaking regenerating enemies that reappear if you go 1 millimeter backwards and get knocked into a pit. Instant death. Fun.

No, that isn't fun...but not everybody has those issues. In fact, I've been shocked at how EASY the games really are (which conflicts with MY memories). I have had little trouble blasting through each stage and haven't been frustrated yet. What your complaint in this case boils down to is this; your Megaman skills are simply not up to snuff anymore and you are blaming the game. :p

Atomic Planet released this game without making any of the neccessary improvments. Someone has to take the blame. And black and white manuals are the scourge of basic human decency.

Obviously, AP was responsible for the package as a whole...but do not be naive enough to assume that they were given an unlimited time frame, budget, or staff to pull everything off. For example, in the case of the music, the work couldn't just be done by any random guy at Atomic Planet. They would need to contract someone or hire someone in order to pull off all original arrangements/remixes. If they have not the budget for that, it won't happen. It's quite a shame, really...but we can't really read too deeply into their specific situation.

In the case of the manual you can blame Capcom. THEY are responsible for the packaging and have packaged black and white manuals with their games TIME AND AGAIN. It is through no fault of AP that this occured...

The only color manuals from Capcom games that I have witnessed recently were with Gamecube games. Nintendo seems to require it of Capcom or something. I can't say for certain, but that always seems to be the case. On the flipside, I never understood why Capcom PS2 titles lack color manuals when so many games offer them (including ALL Sony titles). PS2 was a huge step up in that regard from Dreamcast, which always had B&W manuals and poorly labeled discs (99% of the time). All PS2 games have higher quality disc labels and many offer color manuals. GC games have very poor disc art in comparison.

Games with black and white manuals indicate they care a little less about the consumer. Especially packaging nuts like me. It tells me "Sorry, Neutron Night, we aren't going to spend extra on you, Joe Dumbass Mainstream Gamer will buy the game anyway. We aren't going to remix all the music or enhance any of the graphics, because we can just chuck the old games in there and make a quick buck. We aren't going to use the NES originals to get a decent ROM size, we'll save time and just port the PS1 versions and waste hundreds of megabytes. In other words, go fuck yourself, there are plenty of people who demand less from their games that will be happy with this."

No, Capcom. Fuck YOU.

MoccaJava

Banned
I think either:

C) your a drama queen

D) all of the above

Neutron Night said:
Games with black and white manuals indicate they care a little less about the consumer. Especially packaging nuts like me. It tells me "Sorry, Neutron Night, we aren't going to spend extra on you, Joe Dumbass Mainstream Gamer will buy the game anyway. We aren't going to remix all the music or enhance any of the graphics, because we can just chuck the old games in there and make a quick buck. We aren't going to use the NES originals to get a decent ROM size, we'll save time and just port the PS1 versions and waste hundreds of megabytes. In other words, go fuck yourself, there are plenty of people who demand less from their games that will be happy with this."

No, Capcom. Fuck YOU.

SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP

MoxManiac

No, that isn't fun...but not everybody has those issues. In fact, I've been shocked at how EASY the games really are (which conflicts with MY memories). I have had little trouble blasting through each stage and haven't been frustrated yet. What your complaint in this case boils down to is this; your Megaman skills are simply not up to snuff anymore and you are blaming the game. :p

I thought it was just me! I had these visions of being frustrated at Megaman 1 all over again based on childhood memories, but blasted through the game with relative ease. I don't remember Wily being so easy in that game, hehe.

kiryogi

Banned
Yeah most of'em are pretty damn easy, the mavericks today in the X series run circles around you in comparison. But Yellow Devil on Megaman 1 is still owning me.. :/

dark10x

kiryogi said:
Yeah most of'em are pretty damn easy, the mavericks today in the X series run circles around you in comparison. But Yellow Devil on Megaman 1 is still owning me.. :/

Shit, I thought the bosses in Network Transmission could be downright evil. Brightman and Elecman, IIRC, drove me mad for a while. Some of those bosses are pretty easy, but other really kick your ass while requiring specific chips. You can never fall back on the buster for most bosses AND they can all kick your ass in like 3 hits.

Vargas

evilromero said:
I'm fortunate to still have my copies of the classic Mega Man games on my famicom so I still play them every once and again, but I can't see how they have really aged at all. The platforming elements are so similar to those of todays, even in the 3D games. And you have to appreciate the work that went into those games at the time. Adding to that, many classic games age exceptionally well. Super Mario Bros, Donkey Kong, Metroid, etc. And look at those many Konami and Hudson vertical shooters like Twin Bee. I'd argue those are just as relevant today than they were yesterday.

Metroid? I guess you would have had to play it back on the NES to really appreciate it I guess. I just cannot get into the game no matter how hard I try.

As for the topic, how much does this one guy complain? The collection is not perfect but it is still a great deal. You get 10 games, some better than others, but still some real gems in MegaMan 2 and 3.

MoxManiac

I dunno kiryogi, you of all people shouldn't have a problem with yellow devil...you are aware the block pattern is always the same? I know there's one point in the pattern that can be tricky, it's a low block followed immdiately by a slightly higher block which requires quick jumping. If you can master that portion though, the rest of the pattern isn't hard. And when he reforms, run away and wait for him to shoot before smacking him with the elec beam.

Vargas

The final form of Wily in MegaMan 7 is just brutal. I had to buy four E-tanks and a S-tank to win, and even then I only won the battle with one line of energy remaining.

kiryogi

Banned
MoxManiac said:
I dunno kiryogi, you of all people shouldn't have a problem with yellow devil...you are aware the block pattern is always the same? I know there's one point in the pattern that can be tricky, it's a low block followed immdiately by a slightly higher block which requires quick jumping. If you can master that portion though, the rest of the pattern isn't hard. And when he reforms, run away and wait for him to shoot before smacking him with the elec beam.

Yeah I know it's a pattern, but im still not getting it down. (But I haven't tried for awhile, one thing is that I've been playing a different game when I get stuck for a bit, just slowly chipping away at all'em :D ) On note tho, Shadow Devil in X5 makes this guy like cake in comparison.
. :3

D

Deleted member 284

Unconfirmed Member
MoxManiac said:

Try long jumping those two instead. Thats how I did it on my NES and it works on my GCN copy as well

pops619

The final form of Wily in MegaMan 7 is just brutal. I had to buy four E-tanks and a S-tank to win, and even then I only won the battle with one line of energy remaining.

Definitely. Getting hit by those fire balls sucks.

On note tho, Shadow Devil in X5 makes this guy like cake.

You really think so? I remember having a decent amount of trouble against the Shadow Devil. Yellow Devil has always been pretty easy to me. You just have to watch out for the bottom two blocks. After the first time they pass, it's simple to see them coming. As it's already been said, at one point two from the bottom two rows pop out in a row. You just have to remember to jump over both of them at once. Otherwise, it's all reactions.

Top Bottom