• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What the fuck is wrong with those Minneapolis "protesters"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
NO FLAT SCREEN TV, NO JUSTICE!

Every fucking time there's an incident with a police shooting, the community involved decides it's time to go "shop" for some new flat screen tv's or Jordans etc..

Never fails, there can't be no social justice without rioting and looting and burning down their own fucking communities.

I'm sorry but tear gassing these fools isn't enough, water cannons and sonic shit inducing cannons need to be deployed AT THE LEAST, or those rubber shot gun bullets.

#FlatScreenSizeMatters #NoElectronicsNoJustice #JusticeForSamsungSonyLG

Gotta steal a frosty to cool off after looting a 65" tv

Last edited:

Super Mario

Banned
Saw lots of white Liberals on my Facebook today saying how "ring wing gun protestors never get harassed by police like black protestors do".

We all know why. Racism, right?

It's ok though. We always demand justice for crimes that we get on cell phone video. This will be fixed by the internet.

Last edited:

Schattenjäger

Gabriel Knight
DXrhjtk.jpg

Not true with every community. There were no riots when Duncan Lemp was killed by the police. There were no riots when the guy in Arizona was killed by police, cause of their bad commands, and a trigger happy cop.
It's always a certain community.

what a disgusting display of "protest" i wonder where all the posters shitting on me yesterday for asking why they need to riot are now?

surely they will come in this thread....right?

Cato

Banned
what a disgusting display of "protest" i wonder where all the posters shitting on me yesterday for asking why they need to riot are now?

surely they will come in this thread....right?

All I want to know is what did AutoZone do and why did Trump burn it down?

Anyway, People are angry and it is a poor neighborhood. This is just the lowest of the socieconomical layers striking back when they feel violated by the powers. Race has nothing to do with it. Feeling powerless and violated and being poor is all it is.
Counterproductive for sure but sometimes people are angry and have no other way to hit back :-(

The cops involved should absolutely go to prison though. I saw enough that I can not see any circumstances to justify it. It was cruel and way beyond the force they needed to subdue the person. Not sure if it was manslaughter or murder. That is for the courts to decide. I wouldn't cry if it was the latter.

Styx has a good video on it.

People are upset because it was blatant murder.

Last edited:
All I want to know is what did AutoZone do and why did Trump burn it down?

Anyway, People are angry and it is a poor neighborhood. This is just the lowest of the socieconomical layers striking back when they feel violated by the powers. Race has nothing to do with it. Feeling powerless and violated and being poor is all it is.
Counterproductive for sure but sometimes people are angry and have no other way to hit back :-(

The cops involved should absolutely go to prison though. I saw enough that I can not see any circumstances to justify it. It was cruel and way beyond the force they needed to subdue the person. Not sure if it was manslaughter or murder. That is for the courts to decide. I wouldn't cry if it was the latter.

Styx has a good video on it.

People are upset because it was blatant murder.

Yes that is what we are seeing, but unfortunately nothing will get better for those communities despite. Nothing changes even if there is a murder charge.

Last edited:

#Phonepunk#

Banned
The progressive left is hopeless. They have given up in their leaders. No one in their right mind expects racial justice from the party of Joe Biden. Yet they can’t vote for anyone else. They are trapped with no method of recourse.

So they lash out and hyping up this is more or less revolutionary cosplay. It gives them a chance to live out the nazi punching fantasies they wish they were in all day long. So they cheer on the destruction of a poor part of town, and the unfortunate citizens who live there will have to face the backlash, which ofc is no concern to a privileged keyboard warrior cheering them on, usually from behind the comfort of another state or even country. It isn’t their town where apartment buildings are catching on fire.

Yes the ironic thing is, this violence is being encouraged by foreign actors who want to disrupt the US political system. But it’s ok because they are mostly Canadians and not Russians! /s

Last edited:

Grinchy

Banned
The worst part about it is that cops can't really do anything. If you go in and try to stop them, you're just in another situation where someone's recording you with their cell phone as you try to subdue a black person. If things escalate, it's all your fault because you're the cop. The person setting fire to a store is the real victim here!

if your looking for a reply from me i'm thread banned and out

the topic is done for me now, the videos speak for themselves

titty thread here i come

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom