• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What the hell is this

VO8ImEg.jpg

This is Evilore getting back at me because I made a thread about him guessing his networth. It wasn't a serious thread, man.
Thanks a lot.

-Arcadia-

Banned
There's no pride in dung.
Thanks for the gold man, I don't wanna come here anymore.
Bye yall.

Dude. Lol.

It’s a bit of ribbing.

Frankly, if you want to make a thread about something like that, don’t be surprised if it sticks with you, tag or no.

Now suck it up, take it in stride, be the absolutely fun poster I know you can be, and leave this weak shit behind.

As a bonus the mods are not me, and are actually really nice, and removed the tag. : P

cabbage5k2

Embrace the madness of life instead of reeing at it. Not everyone gets graced with a tag, many of us end up being Avatards, hopelessly lost until we're inevitably banned because of either going full retard, or going full console humping.

So I left a fire rection to some people. Those who got it, I hope you die.
Thanks for removing that tag, who ever did it. But I'm guessing who did it.
I visit only 2 sections on this forum. I like to goof off in the off topic section but I also sometimes like to have discussions and converstations with people in the gaming section. How the hell am I supposed to have a discussion with someone there when I have a tag Dung divider? Nobody will take me seriously.

I visit only 2 sections on this forum. I like to goof off in the off topic section but I also sometimes like to have discussions and converstations with people in the gaming section. How the hell am I supposed to have a discussion with someone there when I have a tag Dung divider? Nobody will take me seriously.
I mean, if it's any consolation I don't take you seriously anyway, tag or not.

The Cockatrice

Gold Member
Oh it was one of your cronies.
But why this one man? What have I done to you? That thread (networth one) was a joke and I explicitly stated in it that I have zero problems with you deleting it.
What's with the mocking?

lmao at this point I'm not sure if you're serious, trolling or simply a manchild. The tag is not a form of mockery dear naive child. It's a forum, lighten the fuck up or in your case grow some hairs on ur balls before you cry and tell people they should die. I hope you're just joking.

lmao at this point I'm not sure if you're serious, trolling or simply a manchild. The tag is not a form of mockery dear naive child. It's a forum, lighten the fuck up or in your case grow some hairs on ur balls before you cry and tell people they should die. I hope you're just joking.
Manchild 100 percent.

What I've learned today is the method to getting a tag is to make a dumb thread, then make another dumb thread specificlaly bitching about A. the results of the previous dumb thread and B. Evilore in general.

Who wants to test this theory first? 🤔
That's incorrect. I never wanted a tag in the first place. I still don't want it.
I'd give you my tag if I could. Here's a fair transaction. I give you my tag and I get your thread posting privilages.

Last edited:
Top Bottom