• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What TV Christmas Specials Are You Rewatching This Year?

J-Roderton

The old South Park stuff is usually what I go for to get in the Christmas mood. What else am I missing?

Edit: And of course movies. Gotta watch Jingle All The Way, since it is in fact, the best Christmas movie there is.

Last edited:

Nymphae

Banned
The X-Files episode where Mulder and Scully visit a haunted house on Christmas eve is pretty fun, the ghosts are played by Ed Asner and Lily Tomlin, they were a couple that agreed to a lover's pact on Christmas eve long ago, one killing the other and then committing suicide. This isn't really about Christmas in any meaningful way, but it's a cool little episode confined to the house, as the ghosts try to get Mulder and Scully to kill eachother.

dorkimoe

We should change this thread to be about all Xmas movies /specials. Get more discussion. I was gonna make a Xmas movie thread.

Nymphae

Banned
We already had a best Christmas movie thread, not sure why we need to roll Christmas movie discussion into this thread, it was unique in that it was solely about TV specials.

dorkimoe

We already had a best Christmas movie thread, not sure why we need to roll Christmas movie discussion into this thread, it was unique in that it was solely about TV specials.
Alright my bad. I couldn’t find the Xmas movie one. Tough with search being broken. Trying to do my duties of keeping OT full of threads

Last edited:
Top Bottom