• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What unconfirmed rumor or leak has you the most hyped right now?

Clintizzle

Lord of Edge.
Sony asked Microsoft to sort out Cortana and her stupid naked body. Can't wait for Lootbox skins for Cortana in Halo: Infinite. #Day1

Caffeine

The one about Mario finally showing his dick in the next game.

Nah the thing about the reworked MGS5. Sounds like an obvious fake but it got me thinking about ways they could’ve salvaged that game.
building that giant battle mech tank thing and not being able to use it was so lame considering im sure there was ingame text that said it was supposed to be used. it must have been like half of chapter 2 as you were doing nuclear disarmerment (instead of online fobs). what else was cut a couple skull face missions, and that whole africa scene from the nuclear trailer. that lord of the flies exposition with liquid. and whatever chapter 3 was supposed to be.

Quasicat

I’m really excited about the next GTA game only because it could take place in Vice City. I still play Vice City and would love the open world to be as detailed as GTA V or Red Dead Redemption 2.

V4skunk

Banned
building that giant battle mech tank thing and not being able to use it was so lame considering im sure there was ingame text that said it was supposed to be used. it must have been like half of chapter 2 as you were doing nuclear disarmerment (instead of online fobs). what else was cut a couple skull face missions, and that whole africa scene from the nuclear trailer. that lord of the flies exposition with liquid. and whatever chapter 3 was supposed to be.
Got played like a fiddle.

GreyHorace

Red Red Redemption 1 remake with newly added story bits to make it link better with RDR2.

Yes, I'm completely whoring myself by purchasing a remake of an 9 year old game. But if people could geek out over the remake of Resident Evil 2, I reserve the right to do it with this. I loved the first game.

Husky

THE Prey 2 fanatic
sitting here having a crisis because usually I am hyped over some leak, and right now I've got nothing
So far as rumors and other hopes go, yeah, Dragon's Dogma 2!

shaddam

GTA VI in Vice City and the PS5 event in february. At that time I will be in Thailand. Drinking fresh coconut while watching Cerny introducing the PS5? Sounds comfy

sephiroth7x

All the rumours that circulate that we get a 'proper' MGS remake. Not an over the top one like Twin Snakes.

But a proper one that looked like that fan made MGS intro.

Or even better... maybe we get a proper modern remake of the original two games made by Bluepoint? Would love to fight Grey Fox in a minefield with MGSV graphics...

Zannegan

Hmm... rumors of a PSVR2 for PS5 are interesting. I'm also interested to see if that console-only Switch Pro is real, not because I want one, but because it would be weird and surprising, and Nintendo is at their best when they zag instead of zigging.

Beyond that, you can't really call it a rumor with both companies acknowledging their next gen systems are on the horizon, but I can't wait to see the PS5/Xbox4K. I love new hardware.

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
As long as Bully 2 hasn't been officially announced, there will always be Bully 2 rumours, I will never believe them but I will always be hopeful.

iconmaster

Banned
SNES games on the Switch. I want my Super Metroid again. Yes, I have other ways to play it. I want it on the Switch.

If Nintendo ties it to a pricier online tier, I'll complain; but I'll probably pay.

OrionNebula

The new Silent Hill trademark in the videogame category. A nice proper remaster package of 1-4 would be splendid.
Meh... as much as I LOVE the series (1-4), there’s no one left at Konami to do SH justice, wether a new game or a proper remaster (which is unlikely to me since the PS3/360 remaster bombed and stank up the whole place)

I don’t get too much into rumours, but for me I’d be interested to see Resident Evil 3 REmake, Parasite Eve get a proper remake, Dino Crisis as well, and that Harry Potter 3rd person RPG

PS5 18.4 TF

No doubt the launch games will look incredible.

But can you even imagine how the games at the end of next gen will look (and play!) with this horsepower?

Damn.

T
That leaked footage of a next gen 3rd person action Harry Potter game gives me tingles. So does the ps5 announcement for February. What about you?

This is one of the ones that make me salivating, love Harry Potter, and absolutely crave a proper HP game after the two awesome ps1 entries, who still hold up today, fantastic to play on psp too
Aside from that, I hope since 2000's started to see a true sequel to Dino Crisis series, or at least a modern reboot, one of my favourite series ever
I have to be sincere tho, for me, THE rumor as of now is MGSV: demon edition
That literally made me go out of my mind, Adult, badass Ninja / hermit Chico was one of my wet dreams since I saw that cancelled concept, please God of videogames, make this be true!

Last edited:

NeoGiffer

EB71LrnXYAASIBp.jpeg

Top Bottom