• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What video game character has the most game?

Noun. Rizz (uncountable) (slang) One's ability to seduce a potential (usually female) love interest. synonyms ▲ Synonyms: game, charm.

Mod Edit: Fixed.

maxresdefault.jpg

Video game characters who would put James Bond's Rizz to shame...who could convice aphrodite herself that she is missing them from her life...

Geralt AKA the Rizzler was a known womanizer in his world...not only could he have two close friends competing for his attention but with a total of 9 romance options in the witcher 3 alone.
geralt-of-rivia-things-didnt-know-witcher-3-featured-image.jpg

Kratos:

Literally rizzed up Aphrodite, had athena feeling things, and got with a giant despite his awful past and barely saying a word...
x1080

Another one who basically had all the women throwing themselves at him even while cross dressed...cloud is an example of how the loudest guy in the room doesn't always get the attention. Silent Rizzsassin.
watch-final-fantasy-vii-remake-cloud-strife-trailer-plus-new_ytxa.jpg

Last edited:

GymWolf

Pretty sure that by the end of the cabaret minigame, all the chicks who work there want a piece of that one-eyed motherfucker of majima

yakuza0-goro-majima.gif

P.s. first time i heard about the world rizz, for a moment i thought you were talking about the salty crackers

s-l500.jpg

Last edited:
I love how some kid on the internet in 2021 makes up a word and definition to the made up word and it’s being used here…….Not.

The answer to your question is Geralt it’s always Geralt. Dude walks into any town, village or city and can get laid. Dude would fuck a Noon Wraith if that puss wasn’t a partial specter.

I love how some kid on the internet in 2021 makes up a word and definition to the made up word and it’s being used here…….Not.

The answer to your question is Geralt it’s always Geralt. Dude walks into any town, village or city and can get laid. Dude would fuck a Noon Wraith if that puss wasn’t a partial specter.
All words are made up...but I agree with geralt...he's had some insane encounters...in the canon is he supposed to be exceptionally handsome because I know tv show and game version are. But idk about the books.

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
All words are made up
Dumb.
All words are made to facilitate communication, that's why even though changes are inevitable, they are slow and steady because it happens naturally.

"making up" a word like this is not a natural change and facilitates nothing but confusion and miscommunication (even more so for non-native speakers) for imaginary style points; the fact that you included the definition of it speaks volumes, there's nothing wrong with the word charisma so just use that instead.

Dumb.
All words are made to facilitate communication, that's why even though changes are inevitable, they are slow and steady because it happens naturally.

"making up" a word like this is not a natural change and facilitates nothing but confusion and miscommunication (even more so for non-native speakers) for imaginary style points; the fact that you included the definition of it speaks volumes, there's nothing wrong with the word charisma so just use that instead.
"Who hast the most charisma at which hour charming a young mistress" - the rizzless guy in the group. Have fun. It's not hard.

Slang doesn't stop at a point you are comfortable at. It's going to change forever.

64bitmodels

Reverse groomer.
it's been used plenty times before as slang in the ghetto circles so it isn't a word that's made up. i've seen people use it before

to answer the question though, what mansoor1980 mansoor1980 said above. Duke Nukem is a literal womanizer, if you see him on the street you're guaranteed to not get any play.

Duke_Nukem_3D_Coverart.png
DUKE-articleLarge.jpg

yeah i see you getting an erection, it's ok, it's not gay to appreciate a mans beauty
I haven't played much of Witcher 3 so i dont know if Geralt does have more rizz than duke nukem, but the latter dude was the original video game husbando

Last edited:

Toots

Gold Member
Sonic of course, the dude managed to bag a human princess for god sake
pqaLlL8.png

Quick question, from my foreigner understanding rizz is a shortened and bastardized version of the word charisma, right ?

64bitmodels

Reverse groomer.
Sonic of course, the dude managed to bag a human princess for god sake
Dangerous words to say here, you might be considered a furry....

Sonic used to be a rad chad but in his newer entries he seems washed out and uncool. He used to snowboard away from avalanches and outrun giant trucks. Don't get me started on all the feats he performed in unleashed either...

Whatever happened to all that rizz i'll never know, but no woman these days would want him

Dick Jones

Gold Member
leYE0hs.jpg

Fredo Corleone [The Godfather II videogame]

He was banging cocktail waitresses two at a time! Players couldn't get a drink at the table!

Last edited:

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
The word has stuck, it's common vernacular amongst a specific demographic.
Soo...it then hasn't "stuck" since you're admitting it's only used commonly for a very specific demographic and you're tryin real hard to make it work outside of it; title change shows you failed though 🤷‍♂️, get over it move on, don't sound so butthurt.

64bitmodels

Reverse groomer.
I guess we all grew up past the age of 12 😅😅😅
(I m 37 and still find him the rizziest of them all)

this is impressive to anyone of any age, lol.

This too.

god i wish Sonic's games today had fluidity of animation like this

Last edited:
Soo...it then hasn't "stuck" since you're admitting it's only used commonly for a very specific demographic and you're tryin real hard to make it work outside of it; title change shows you failed though 🤷‍♂️, get over it move on, don't sound so butthurt.
Most groups of people have regional words specific to their demographic. Most forms of language isn't universal. If you come here to nyc, we have a different means of talking than in NJ or Philadelphia. Again you think what you know or makes you comfortable is the only way to speak. Which is silly but you doubling down on it exposes a greater level of lack of self awarness, our conversations can't help with that. I doubt this conversation is rizzing anyone up.

64bitmodels

Reverse groomer.
I wonder if Solid Snake would have rizz though, his voice is the type of seductive speech that could make a girl wet. He wouldn't do bad with cold approach too since he's a handsome lad

If he were bi he could get both sexes too because of DAT ASS.
tumblr_pa8upnjAgm1qep3h6o2_1280.jpg

Last edited:
I wonder if Solid Snake would have rizz though, his voice is the type of seductive speech that could make a girl wet. He wouldn't do bad with cold approach too since he's a handsome lad

If he were bi he could get both sexes too because of DAT ASS.
I think the characters with the most rizz have a similar prototype, silent but deadly, usually handsome and have a ton of confidence.

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
Most forms of language isn't universal.
Haha, what? There would be no way for anyone to communicate if that nonsense was true; you are on the internet conversing with tons of non-native English speakers specifically because most of the language is exactly that, universal, and yes even slang can be included because a lot of it happens naturally and becomes pervasive.

Again words facilitate communication, and deep down you know this since you included a definition for your "specific demographic restricted" word, which just comes back around to you trying to hard and sacrificing communication in favour of your imaginary style points.
I doubt this conversation is rizzing anyone up.
What's definitely isn't 'rizzing' anyone up, is being so butthurt about your precious word you'd rather have the thread closed over a title change, and yes I saw your edit; relax your thread can still be successful without it being in the title, so again get over it and move on.

64bitmodels

Reverse groomer.
That thing looks like a child predator with a manlet complex...
thats the joke.

If we're talking characters of zelda with rizz..... i can't think of any. closest is ganondorf but he's evil. would be less focused on getting girls and more on total domination

64bitmodels

Reverse groomer.
I guess we all grew up past the age of 12 😅😅😅
(I m 37 and still find him the rizziest of them all)
Actually, doctor robotnik would probably be a girl magnet if he slimmed up a bit and got a rhinoplasty. The dude has genuine style and is fucking hilarious

Doctor_Eggman.png
170px-Oldrobotnik.jpg

now that is drip

Top Bottom