• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What video game(s) has the most unique animations?

I know alot of games reuse animations for a plethora of reason...but what games have an insane amount of unique animation

What instantly comes to mind for me is Inside. This game seems to have unique animations for everything.

indie GIF

200.gif

Husky

THE Prey 2 fanatic
I've never played Final Fantasy XV, but its animations always looked really great to me. Kind of the most enticing part of the game for me. Maybe I won't feel the same when I actually play it, but it's the first game that comes to mind. That PS4-exclusive FFXV teaser has great animations too.

I guess those animations aren't actually too far off from the stuff Team Ico does. So maybe now that I've realized that, I shouldn't post this.

I really like the animation in the Telltale games. I draw in my spare time and I’m a cartoon style gal, so, those games have always captured my eyes with their cool animation. Never dull. I think A Wolf Among Us has some of the best looking animation.

GymWolf

Like someone already said, if we talk sheer number of unique animations, rdr2 is the winner until gta6 is gonna come out.

Cuphead has pretty incredible animations too for the bosses.

Haggard

Banned
Either LoU2 or RDR2 if we talk about sheer number of individual animations that are used to make transitions as smooth as possible.

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
Noita, baby.

noita-mpy.gif

SSfox

Tekken franchise in general is the best in that area even tho it still has some reused old ones, RDR2 and tlou2 as well.

Top Bottom