• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What was your most played platform in 2020?

What was your most played platform in 2020?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Trimesh

Banned
Switch, although PC is pretty close. Played some exclusives on the PS4 and hardly turned on the Xbone at all...

Poordevil

PS4, and later on in the year, the PS4 Pro. It is really all I have time for. Or, I just do not have the desire to delve into other platforms. Playstation delivers all the gaming I need or want.

Zathalus

PS4/5 -> Spider-Man Remastered, Spider-Man Miles Morales, Demon Souls, Gravity Rush 1 + 2, Days Gone, Persona 5 Royal, Horizon Zero Dawn, FFVII Remastered, Astros Playroom, Ghost of Tsushima, Last of Us 2, Dreams, Avengers.

XOX/XSX -> AC Valhalla, Dirt 5, Gears 5, Halo MCC, Doom Eternal, Cyberpunk 2077, Ori and the Will of the Wisps, Forza 4, Star Wars Squadrons, Yakuza Like a Dragon, Wasteland 3.

Switch -> Xenoblade 1+2, 3D All Stars, Hades,Paper Mario: The Origami King, Pokemon Sword, Luigi's Mansion 3, Hollow Knight, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe.

Been a good year, voted PS4 because of all the rather lengthy games on it.

Last edited:
Switch and it wasn't even close!

8XqMueH.png
Lol, do you really make charts about the games you played?

Switch, at 90%.

Being able to play in mobile mode and free up the TV for the wife, or play in short bursts between other tasks, or in bed, is an absolute god send.

Impotaku

It's been a pretty much even split of switch & ps4 but as it got towards xmas i have been playing switch a lot more as i picked up a huge pile of games in the last few months. Play loads of other stuff in between on other consoles/handhelds in my collection so it's a mishmash of everything really.

Easily Xbox One X. Played and beat a ton of games on it in 2020. My PS4 Pro got a lot of use too, mainly from Stardew Valley, a couple of the Yakuza games, God of War and Last of Us 2. Despite only being out for less than 2 months, my Series X also got over 250 hours of use. Not too shabby there, either.

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
Between selling my GTX 1080 in April or so and getting my RTX 3080 to replace it in November, I was mainly playing on PS4. I bought a lot of PS4 games I now wish I had bought for PC, like a lot of Assassin's Creed games during the Ubisoft sale earlier this year. Spent like a hundred Euro, and now that my PC is back in business, I'll probably never play them. Not helping is this hesitation of mine of continuing to play on a console generation when the next generation is already there. It was the same when the PS4 came out; I LOVED the PS3, and after the PS4 was here, suddenly the PS3 in my mind was this useless old piece of crap I'd never use again. That's why I should probably stick to PC in the future. In fact, I've bought my son a PS5 with Miles Morales, and haven't even touched it myself. I've got my PS4 Pro and Xbox One S in the bedroom, and there they'll be backlog and Gamepass machines.
I also got 3080. Good times.
That said. Pc is always old while console is old every 7 years

drganon

Easily my ps4. My switch got a decent chunk of playtime with xenoblade chronicles and animal crossing though. I don't think I ever even turned on my xbox one this year.

Graciaus

99.9% PC. Downloaded Warzone on Xbox and bought GP for $1 to play with my old friends since we couldn't get cross play chat to work. Haven't turned on my Playstation since Persona 5 originally came out.

NahaNago

It would have to be pc because of simply one game and that game is Civ5. I lose so many hours playing that game and it is just so easy to jump into. PS4 would be next followed by Switch. I think I might have turned on my xb1s to play some 4k movies.

Top Bottom