• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What, without fail, always makes you laugh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

stufte

Always and forever my favorite thing:

WOKjit2.gif

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
The Chappelle Show lawnmower.gif. I know it's offensive which is why I won't post the actual image but that shit is hilarious to me.

cr0w

Old Member
Bad News - Bohemian Rhapsody

Pre-dating Spinal Tap, the world's most incompetent metal band, Bad News, attempts to cover Queen.

It's actually Brian May on guitar in the song, too. This was a project of his.

Bad News - Excalibur

Another cut, 9 minutes of them arguing over who gets to make animal noises in one of their original songs.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
Wait, why is it offensive?

At it's core it's making fun of the homosexual community. I don't think the image is banned on gaf but just the same I don't want those problems.

Should clarify that it's the absurdity of the image and not the subject matter that makes it hilarious to me.

If someone had a gun to my head and this video on loop in front of me and said: if you laugh, you die..I wouldn't be here.

No kidding, I just got back from work and finished watching the whole thing. Holy crap, was I wrong when I thought the video wouldn't be as funny when watching it the second time. I don't think I've ever laughed this hard that it hurts.

Outtakes.

After watching a movie, show, or video, it's always great to see the actors candid and genuinely laughing when they mess up a line or make a joke. Laughter is infectious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom