• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What would you do if Sony cancelled tonight’s event

Course of action

• Jump off a bridge

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Cancel PS now subscription

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Cancel christmas

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Curse sony

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Buy xbox

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Self

I would go trans-shit
xfrB1sJ.gif

!

Miles708

Wave my arms in the air for the next 55 minutes.
Then I would pre-order the console, and cancel it 24 hours before launch.

DESTROYA

Nothing and wait for a reschedule.
These hypothetical scenarios are ridiculous.
What you do if the PS5 only came in Pink? See pretty silly.

GymWolf

I'm postponing the first dinner in a meat restaurant with my friends after months of quarantine and desire for this shit, if they have to cancel it at least let me now before it's too late.

I hope this thing is better than a tomahawk steak...

DESTROYA

I'm postponing the first dinner in a meat restaurant with my friends after months of quarantine and desire for this shit, if they have to cancel it at least let me now before it's too late.

I hope this thing is better than a tomahawk steak...
Go for the steak you can always watch a replay

Last edited:

GymWolf

Go for the steak you can always watch a replay
No i enjoy watching this shit live when i can, and i can go for the steak tomorrow, it doesn't change anything, it's not like the restaurant would not be there tomorrow and my friends bail out all the times so i'm not feeling guilty at all :ROFLMAO: (the original date was yeasterday but the fuckers were tired from work)

Last edited:
I'd make sure my more important voice is heard by looting random stores that carry stuff I'm interested in, legitimizing it by making up some sYsTeMiCC *insert cultural marxist bullshit term here* problem.

Disclaimer : I support the fight against racism. I don't support left wing extremism or looting. RIP, Floyd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom