• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What would you name your arcade?

Rayderism

Arcadia
Arcadiacs
Gamiacs (game-ee-ax)
Game Haven
Gamer Euphoria
Insert Coin
GameCade
OneUp
Button Mashers
Gameplayhouse
CoinOp Cave
Got Game
Videogame Amuseum (my favorite...fits my vision)
Game Mall
Games'R'Us
Gamegasm

My dream arcade wouldn't just be an arcade, but a restaurant (MUST wash hands before leaving the restaurant), a massive (and I mean warehouse-sized multi-floored) videogame/pinball arcade and museum. And also a place to buy games, consoles, genuine coin-op machines, pinball machines and accessories from ALL generations. There would be tournaments/contests/auctions and I would let gaming companies use space for shows, presentations and promotions.
In reality, it probably wouldn't be sustainable, what with all the staff and security that would be required, not to mention the collecting of all those freaking games and whatever else I'm not thinking of at the moment. But if I was a billionaire, I would attempt to make it happen. It would be the Disney World of gaming.

All I need is a billion people to send me a dollar each. LOL!

bug_42

Arcadia
Arcadiacs
Gamiacs (game-ee-ax)
Game Haven
Gamer Euphoria
Insert Coin
GameCade
OneUp
Button Mashers
Gameplayhouse
CoinOp Cave
Got Game
Videogame Amuseum (my favorite...fits my vision)
Game Mall
Games'R'Us
Gamegasm

My dream arcade wouldn't just be an arcade, but a restaurant (MUST wash hands before leaving the restaurant), a massive (and I mean warehouse-sized multi-floored) videogame/pinball arcade and museum. And also a place to buy games, consoles, genuine coin-op machines, pinball machines and accessories from ALL generations. There would be tournaments/contests/auctions and I would let gaming companies use space for shows, presentations and promotions.
In reality, it probably wouldn't be sustainable, what with all the staff and security that would be required, not to mention the collecting of all those freaking games and whatever else I'm not thinking of at the moment. But if I was a billionaire, I would attempt to make it happen. It would be the Disney World of gaming.

All I need is a billion people to send me a dollar each. LOL!
That sounds awesome! Maybe a millionaire will see this and hook you up.

Slots N Sluts.

Come for the sluts, stay for the slots.

Obviously it would be a themed arcade ala Hooters as you'd need some kind of gimmick to keep the business afloat these days and a room full of nerds hyperventilating at the sight of REAL BOOBS as they fed money into machines to play games they barely concentrated on would be a win/win/win situation for themselves, me as CEO and the college girls I'd saved from stripping on stage and all the seediness that could lead to.

Top Bottom