• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What you gonna do when GAF goes offline?

cryptoadam

Banned
Gaf going down 7PM. It said not to panic, but I am about to freak out! jk.

So what everyone going to do?

Got some Hillary nudes to catch up on so might take care of that.

How yall gonna survive the GAFpoclypse tonight?

Is there any truth that Evil is going to install spying software so the NEW WORLD ORDER knows where to find all the COVID deniers and round us all up?

See you on the other side GAF, if we make it there.

Amory

giphy.gif

bender

What time is it?
I'm going to make my own forum with blackjack and hookers, you know what, forget the forum.

#Phonepunk#

Banned
Playing Cyberpunk right now and will be doing that plus drinking beer and smoking weed

gonna have a fun time offline u bet

Gonna go on my other forums, maybe watch a bit of animation, have some snacks, maybe ever do some other interesting stuff.

Oh, and when :55 comes, I'm going to refresh the Meta GAF thread endlessly.

TrainedRage

Banned
12/22/2020

Angel number 22222 Meaning: Trusting Your Angels | SunSigns.Org

Oftentimes, we come across specific numbers more frequently than others. These numbers communicate important messages to us from the universe.

Angel number 22222 is a message from the angels that your quest to find balance will soon bear fruits. Without a doubt, we all desire a balanced life where we don’t have to feel that everything is falling apart. If you are seeing 22222 everywhere, then the angels are urging you to trust them that everything will soon be okay.

HHHhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmm.gif

Top Bottom